Địa chỉ: Unit 803, Floor 8, Dai Minh Convention Center, 77 Hoang Van Thai Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC.
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
I. Job Summary:
- Responsible for engaging TEKA brand with customers via the digital space, aiming to establish and manage the online presence, keeping up to date with relevant issues and latest news through articles, blogs and online channels.
- Engage with the community through online methods such as Website, Facebook and YouTube. To reach customers of different ages and levels. Analyze website traffic flow and create online adverts using Facebook and Google.
- Supporting the leaders to manage, develop a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Manage & develop POSM, catalogues for the company.
II. Job Accountabilities:
- Manage, create and update content on the current website, Facebook, Youtube and other online channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Participate in brainstorm meeting with new and creative ideas for marketing and digital activities.
- Track and report competitors’ MKT activities/ initiatives and strategy
- Provide meaningful insights into business performance; make recommendations for improvements, new content, new initiatives, opportunities, etc. that will drive business growth
- Plan and supervise all digital marketing campaign strategy, content development and delivery across multiple digital channels and platforms (SEM/SEO, social media, paid search, display, email, local search, mobile).
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Developing and managing POSM for sales support.
- Researching demand for the organizations products and services, price ….
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred, experience in 2-3 years.
- Must be creative, updated with social trend, digital savvy, high tech oriented
- Must be computer literate in Word, Power Point, excel. Skillful in using Power Point is an advantage
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility, integrity and commitment.
- Good interpersonal skills, aggressive, passionate, attention to details, resourceful with positive working attitude.
• Salary pay: Open discussion. (Max. 15-20 Mil. VND)
• More details will be discussed during the interview
- Salary pay: Open discussion. (Max. 15 – 25 Mil. VND)
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Regular team building and social events
Nội dung chưa cập nhật