Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Xây dựng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
• Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
• Produce outline designs
• Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results
• Test and evaluate theoretical designs
• Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
• Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
• Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
• Estimate budget and scope of project
• Solicit observations from operators
• Prepare product reports and documentation
• Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
• Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
• Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
• Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
• Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
• Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
• Creativity and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
• Technical writing skills
1) National Health Insurance
2) 13 Month Salary(After 1 year working)
3) Annual Salary review
4) Overseas Training & Development Opportunities
5) Annual leave (Vietnamese Labor Law)
6) Paid leave (Maternity Leave and other leave based on Vietnamese Labor Law)
• Required language: MUST communicate by English.
• More than 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong personal organizational and time management skills.
• Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on high profile projects.
• Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Design and problem-solving skills as well as an appreciation of, and sensitivity to, architectural design intent.
• Excellent communication skills: spoken, graphic, and written.
• Ability to work efficiently and manage one’s own time. Being self-starter, proactive, ability to learn and result-oriented.
• Flexibility, diligence, reliability and responsibility are a must.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
• Having ability to manage the assigned works to meet the required deadline strictly.
• Experienced in Japanese architectural design or construction company is preferred.
• English CV is required
- 13 Month Salary
- Overseas Training & Development Opportunities
- Annual Salary review
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định