Địa chỉ: P.103, B4, 298 Kim Mã, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Projects Abroad are the leading organization recruiting young people from the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, and Australia to do worthwhile volunteer work overseas. In Vietnam, Projects Abroad is registered as an INGO and sends volunteers to teach conversational English, sport at schools, working at disabled centers and hospitals.
We are currently seeking for a Vietnamese, dynamic, enthusiastic candidate to fill the position of temporary Medical Volunteer Coordinator at Projects Abroad Vietnam office, Hanoi.
Selected candidates will work with international volunteers studying Medicine. You will gain an invaluable working experience that benefits your future employment.
Place of work: Hanoi
Allowance: US$200 – US$250 net of tax
Period of work: From the 17th of June till 31st of July
• Work with Medical Coordinator to perform general Induction and culture induction to the international volunteers, explain formalities of living and volunteering in Vietnam.
• Assist on preparing daily work schedule for volunteers.
• Manage and coordinate the volunteer’s daily activities. Be proactive in allocating work for them.
• Help translate English to Vietnamese and vice versa to make the project work.
• Travel with volunteers to rural area of Hanoi
• Organizing community outreach events with volunteers at the placements.
• Organizing quiz nights/social events for volunteers
• In charge of the well being of the volunteers.
• Consult the office, resolve any problems or issues that arise with volunteers at the placements.
• Support volunteers in their works including providing informal interpretation and translation if needed
• Provide logistical support in and out of the placement.
• Perform other tasks as required
• Vietnamese citizen, final year of medical studies or fresh graduates who are passionate about our volunteers mission
• Be available 24/7
• Good command of English, including conversation and translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa
• Good Organizational skills. Ability to work in a team and individually
• Experience in volunteering or working with volunteers
• Some experience in coaching others.
• Friendly and personable.
• Good communication skills (especially in working with people from different backgrounds);
• Enthusiastic to work in a different culture and relish the opportunity to work in a challenging environment.
• Flexible and able to take direction and accept feedback from supervisors
• Physically fit and able to travel.
• Able to remain calm and efficient under pressure
• Mature in attitude and outlook
• Good computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Office applications
Candidates who interested in a job please send a CV, cover letter in English and related qualification via VietnamWorks. Please mention in email “Medical Volunteer Coordinator” when applying
Application Deadline: June, 07th 2019
Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted
- gain an invaluable working experience
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định