Địa chỉ: 21 Huỳnh Tịnh Của, P8, Q3, Tp HCM
Quy mô công ty: Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
Ideal candidate must be a creative individual with strong coding skills to handle responsibilities such as:
- Design and Build Mobile Applications : They work with teams of computer engineers, software developers, and other professionals to present design ideas with interactive prototypes, mock-ups, and wireframes. iOS developers write code to power these apps and must ensure that they are user friendly.
- Test Applications for Optimal Performance : Once an app has been created, iOS developers run tests to identify design flaws and bugs, such as performing code reviews and performance analyses. They collaborate with others to conduct these tests, take feedback, implement changes, and document issues and resolutions.
- Integrate Applications : iOS developers are primarily responsible for integrating new apps for use on mobile devices. They also implement new features in existing apps, perform maintenance on iOS applications, and make sure that apps are compatible with various models of mobile devices.
- Evaluate New Technologies : iOS developers are expected to continually explore and evaluate new technologies to optimize application development. This includes reviewing coding standards, software development processes, and solution choices. They gain this knowledge through seminars, conferences, or continuing education courses.
- strong English communication skills
- implement quality coding into mobile apps is a priority for iOS developers, and they must be knowledgeable in XCode, Swift 4.2, MVC architecture, Apple services (Push Notification, Apple Wallet, Apple Pay, Keychain, Location Services etc.).
- 3rd party integrations: Google Firebase for push notification and other Google service, card.io for card scanning, Alamofire as http client, CocoaPod for lib control etc.
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong troubleshooting skills when testing apps
- Stay active in competitive market, deliver new ideas and apps in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or related area
- Team building
Nội dung chưa cập nhật