Địa chỉ: IOM Mission in Hanoi at Level 4th, Green One - UN House (GOUNH), 304 Kim Ma Street, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi and IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 16-08-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Under the overall direction of the Head of Office in HCMC and the direct supervision of the Head of Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC), the Incumbent will provide administrative support for the CVAC operated by IOM; particularly the Migrant Services Assistants will:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
• Provide a high level of service to CVAC clients at all times, in full compliance with the Citizenship and Immigration Statement of Work and Service Standards;
• Assist CVAC clients to correctly fill-in applications and provide clients with application forms, information and any other requirements;
• Manage and review client applications and ensure the accurate collection of biometric data;
• Ensure all inquiries from CVAC clients relating to visa applications are properly addressed;
• Translate all application questionnaires and related forms from Vietnamese into English as required;
• Ensure complete applications/documents are timely processed following the established procedures;
• Input visa application data and maintain a high degree of skill in using the software platform provided, ensuring accurate tracking of both applications and supporting documents;
• Record all applications and associated fees received and provide reports on these records when required;
• Provide backup to other migration assistance services within the Migrant Services department as and when required;
• Maintain a professional appearance and migrant friendly demeanour at all times;
• Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the supervisors.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• University degree in Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience; or IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. Internal candidates should meet the minimum of time in post requirement of six months or more.
• Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience;
• An understanding of the needs of migrants; experience working with stringent procedures and requirements; a demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy & confidentiality;
• Excellent knowledge of English; excellent computer skills, especially in Word & Excel; strong interpersonal & intercultural skills; excellent Customer Service Relations skills; excellent presentation.
• Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
• Accountability- accept and give constructive criticism, follow all relevant procedures, processes, and policies, meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
• Client Orientation- identify the immediate and peripheral clients of own work, establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients
• Continuous Learning- contribute to colleagues learning, demonstrate interest in improving relevant skills
• Communication – actively share relevant information, clearly communicate, and listen to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures
• Creativity and Initiative- proactively develop new ways to resolve problems
• Leadership and Negotiation - convince others to share resources, present goals as shared interests
• Performance Management - provide constructive feedback to colleagues, provide fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
• Planning and Organizing - set clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self, and others, identify priority activities and assignments for self and others
• Professionalism - master subject matter related to responsibilities, identify issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities
• Teamwork - actively contribute to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team Environment, contributes to, and follow team objectives
• Technological Awareness- learn about developments in available technology, proactively identifies and advocates for cost-efficient technology solutions.
• Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
• Only candidates residing in the country will be considered. A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1, or submitted electronically toemail. All applications must contain a criminal background check.
- In accordance to Companys Policy.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật