Địa chỉ: Lầu 12, Tòa nhà Lottery, 77 Trần Nhân Tôn, phường 9, Quận 5. TPHCM.
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 29-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 15 triệu - 20 triệu
- Provide design support throughout the design life-cycle from feasibility studies and concept designs for new products, through to detailed design and production delivery.
- Cooperate with Laboratory team to validate the T-rise, performances of motor in order to provide the design solutions
- Supporting to Robust design analysis, risk assessment.
- Acting as design authority for specific motor development project
• Carrying out mechanical, structural and thermal design and analysis of electric motors.
• Creating the specifications to control the quality of motor components from outsource suppliers.
• Studying the optimize solutions for motor energy consumption.
• Performing electric schematic and electric circuit analysis for electric version development projects as required.
• Executing and complete all phases as prototyping, testing debugging for motor development.
- Generating concept motor design proposals and feasibility studies
- Contribute effective solutions to improve quality and cost efficiency for existing motors.
- Performing failure modes effect analysis and cooperate with QA team for the risk investigation
- Degree in Electric and Electronic engineering or equivalent
- As well as proven skills and experience in the field of motor design.
- Good knowledge of the application standards related to IEC.
- Familiar with new product development processes.
- A broad knowledge of all aspects of motor design and system applications (Electric fans, exhaust system, Vacuum cleaning machine, ect.)
- As well as experience in manufacturing methods applicable to castings, machining, coil winding, turning, spot welding, etc
- Be proficient in the use of 3D CAD ( preferably Solid Edges), Work bench, OrCad software and in other tools for creating electric Schematic, drawing, structural design and fatigue life assessments.
- A good knowledge of materials and knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process, design review would be useful
- English communication and comprehension.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in motor design or manufacturing fields, preferable the home appliances.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering at a minimum
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.
- đào tạo
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định