Địa chỉ: 37 Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
- Prepare and implement X+1 (next year) plan for the dedicated product portfolio and region.
- Deliver sales volume, value and margin in line with business plans (X+1)
- Through prospection and ongoing contacts with customers, perform all required sales activities to reach the targets in terms of volume and margin, development of new customers and “new generation” product portfolio
- Build up in depth knowledge of own product portfolio, the customer’s product portfolio and production processes.
- Make customer profiles including competitor SWOT-analyses, follow up market/industry trends, the evolution of customer priorities and competitor activities.
- Report all relevant information in the following reports: customer profile report, visit report and monthly report.
- Continuously monitor the target market and collect relevant market intelligence in the territory.
- Understand customer needs (implicit and latent)
- Follow up customer complaints to ensure optimal solutions for both the customer and the company.
- Follow up technical support and after-sales service
- Provide Sales and Product/Segment Managers with the required information to develop value curves.
- Follow up credit situation and stimulate all necessary actions to ensure timely payment of invoices. (DSO, 0% overdue)
Clearly communicate the added value the company can create for the customer’s business.
Monitor service index and delivery reliability and communicate with commercial planning in case of problems.
Maintain excellent customer focus.
- University degree
- 2+ years working experience, with proven performance in Sales and Marketing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Focus
- Excellent communication skills, high ethical standards, good time mgt skills, highly motivated, market insight and ability to coordinate with global colleagues to identify market opportunities.
- English is required
- Self motivated, and committed
- Willing to Travel: 50-75% of working time within the country
- global tranining
Nội dung chưa cập nhật