Địa chỉ: 11th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 26-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Vận tải - Lái xe
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The position has the overall responsibility to optimize and develop the GP/volume associated to its trade.
• National wide Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensure GP optimization & optimum Solutions and rates for the existing operations while liaising with Trade Management and negotiating with Shipping Lines or other sub-contractors
• Manage the yield of existing customers & conduct daily, weekly & monthly review with sales & ops to improve the GP margin
• Work in partnership with local Sales to understand customer requirements, provide professional solutions and suggest technical process flow in the project designing phase.
• Liaise with the network to identify and support on development of FOB & nomination business
• Sharp procurement functioned as an important part of this role.
*** Your tasks and responsibilities
*** Pricing & Procurement
• To procure rates, space for EMEA - Europe/Middle-East/Africa Lanes (supporting for both local sales and nomination as well as tri-angle businesses once required).
• Utilize KN Pricing Systems & build the most efficient tools for pricing track & trace.
• Building up relationship, liaising with peer PIC at shipping lines and execute smart negotiation in order to get best buying and optimized space procurement. To continuously extend best pricing power/ability to support all concerned businesses those involved in the Trade.
• To complete tender documents as involved/required. Coordinating/Team working within Pricing Team might be required during period of one specific tender/RFQ.
• To liaise with Kuehne+Nagel network office in regard to related issues/services such as rates & charges/surcharges
• To work closely with Regional Trade Managers, respectively Europe/Middle-East/Africa teams, keep following up with pricing guidelines and updates, to report directly to Regional Trade Manager if required
*** Trade Development:
• To actively support the Sales growth within EMEA Lanes (Both Import & Export)
• Growth in volume and GP on EMEA trades. Growth opportunities identified and acted on.
• To engage her/himself sticking together with Sales Representatives to develop locally-controlled opportunities. Sticking on target of number of “wins”
• To enhance budgeted revenue and profit growth through the proactive acquisition of exporters/importers.
• To oversee the development and implementation of customer operational requirements where necessary.
• To make joint sales calls as required. Sales proposals are developed as required.
• To oversee the development and delivery of sales proposals and product/services presentations.
• Interacts with customers to gain an understanding of their requirements and to receive their feedback for a prompt solution. Keep building/maintaining personal long term relationship with customers
• To develop and implement innovative value add services to provide Kuehne +Nagel with a competitive advantage.
• To seek out products related opportunities for Kuehne + Nagel VN and liaise with other departments in order to ‘win’ the business.
• To co-ordinate and work out closely with all concerned PICs/departments within Kuehne+Nagel Global Network in order to develop business opportunities.
• Operational requirements of key customers are met.
• Ensures to utilize KN e-systems for reports, GP management & business management.
• Engaging/Attending Weekly Sales Meeting, contributing ideas/knowledges of the Trade & Products, sharing market information/competitor movements, supporting sales in term of pricing/procurement/operation with the best/optimized solutions.
• Presentations developed and delivered. Regularly delivering trade knowledge to all other concerned sections and departments
• To provide senior management with relevant, quantified and clear information relating to market activity.
*** Your skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree is a must, Preferable Universities: Economics, Transportation, Foreign Trade
• At least 3 years working in Freight forwarding and having similar experience
• Good knowledge on overall market and forwarding industry
• Good communication, presentation, negotiation skill
• Customer oriented and strong problem solving skill
• Good command in English (both communication and writing)
• Flexibility to travel both locally and internationally
- 13th salary, performance bonus
- 18 days anual leave
- Internal and external training
Nội dung chưa cập nhật