Địa chỉ: HCMC / Da Nang
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 07-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
** General Administration:
• Handles entire administration of IPS in Vietnam.
• Serves as the main point of contact, day to day operations, for IPS employees in HCMC and Da Nang.
• Schedules meetings and records minutes.
• Support Branch Manager and HR Manager when required.
• Administration of travel requests for both HCMC and Da Nang employees.
• Office and Administration support of Da Nang office operations
** Data Management:
• Updates employees data in IPS database
• Maintains data lists of IPS employees
** Finance and Reporting:
• Creates payable invoices and communicates with payees.
• Processes incoming invoices and liaises with vendors.
• Tracks and chases up payments.
• Prepares data for external payroll provider.
• Financial reporting to CFO
In addition, the Office and Administration Executive will be responsible for any other activities that might be required from time to time in running the IPS operations in both HCMC and Da Nang Locations (including occasional travelling to Da Nang).
** Other information:
• Workplace: HCMC
• Start date: January 2019 (or upon agreement)
** Why youll love to work with us:
• Attractive remuneration including 13th month salary
• 20 days off (annual leaves and days off)
• Referral bonus, loyalty bonus
• Annual personal progress review with salary increase
• Private health-insurance with annual health-checks
• In-house English lessons with native English teachers (multiple levels)
• Professional growth with individual career path supported by personal development days, training.
• Stable international environment with friendly atmosphere based on mutual trust, transparency and work-life balance
Experience and skills:
• At least 2 years’ experience in office management, customer services, and/or administration.
• Experience with financial management and reporting.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• Advanced English language skills (oral and written).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent communication skills pro-active attitude.
• Good time management
• Well-organized with attention to both details and deadlines.
• Good combination of creative and analytical skills.
- Attractive remuneration including 13th month salary
- Premium Health Care for employees
- 20 days off (annual leaves and days off)
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định