Địa chỉ: 6th floor, Saigon Royal Office Building, 91 Pasteur Street, District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 15-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
• Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
• Responsible for purchasing all working tools, marketing service & transportation means with a sound and accurate purchasing schedules on a regular basis.
• Maintain and follow purchasing procedures. This includes thorough analysis of potential suppliers and annual review of existing suppliers reviewing costs, quality, delivery, and other pertinent factors.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining clear and effective purchasing policies and procedures.
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Manage schedules and deadlines
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
• Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
• At least 5 years working experience as Procurement & Admin Manager, priority on procurement experience.
• Experience in creating and leading a performance driven team.
• Ability to build strong working relationships and work effectively with managerial level and all other levels in the organization.
• Excellent communication skills, presentation skill in both English and Vietnamese, oral and written.
• People oriented, strategic mind, analytical thinking, effective problem-solving skill, result focus.
• Strong skills in negotiation, financial cost analysis, market analysis, continuous improvement, problem solving
- Lương tháng 13
- Laptop làm việc
- Teambuilding hàng năm
Nội dung chưa cập nhật