Địa chỉ: 203B, TDL Office Building, No.22, Lang Ha Street
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. Operation and Administration
• Manage compliance & participation in ISO 9001 and relevant discussion activities.
• Manage General office administration, operational and provide secretarial support.
• Manage general upkeep & maintenance of office & pantry.
• Manage hotel & flight tickets for staff business trip.
• Organize, update and maintain record and filling of document.
• Organize office operations and procedures.
• Maintain and monitor stationary supplies (non-inventory) by checking stock to determine stationary level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Manage selection, contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
• Liaise and manage facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
• Point of contact for office maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, etc.
• Assist in in-house or off-site company activities, including celebrations, conferences, and meeting.
• Assist in onboarding process for new hires.
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
• Assist in preparing related documents for Sales Manager and Sales team.
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
2. Inventory & Store
• Monitor activities involving receiving, storekeeping and shipment efficiently in warehouse, inventory and storage location.
• Coordinate and monitor the supply chain operations.
• Monitor inventory counts and verify the accuracy of stock record on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
• Receive and verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
• Prepare and complete the orders according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
• Practice our quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Update logs file and records of store stock and execute orders to ensure records of inventory are accurate.
• Report any discrepancies or abnormality.
• Liaise with suppliers and customers on shipment and delivery and manage document for incoming shipments.
• Prepare payment voucher, e.g: VAT tax payment.
• Key in financial data into accounting system data & perform back-up of accounting data.
• Assist to prepare monthly Management accounts for financial meeting.
• Assist to collect / coordinate financial information.
• Any other matters assigned by the management deem neccesary as and when required.
• Proven experience as an Inventory & Store Assistant, Office Assistant, Front Office Assistant or Administrative Assistant
• Able to perform cross-departmental communication
• Able to lead the team in providing support to the other departments of the company
• Skill and Hands-on experience with office machines, e.g. fax machines, printers
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Required skill(s): MS Office
• Good in both spoken and written communication skill(s): English, Vietnamese
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Positive attitude, flexible, team-oriented approach, with the willingness and desire to work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
Education and Qualifications
• A certification in relevant field of knowledge, high school graduate or diploma.
• At least 1 year in relevant field of work as Operation Assistant.
• Female and single is preferable. In case not single must be time flexible.
• In case not experience enough is ok. The most important things are: DISCIPLINE, TEAM WORK, NO - EXCUSED ATTITUDES, WILLING TO PERFORM EXTRA TASKS ASSIGNED BY MGT.
• If do not have experience in accounting, can be trained.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật