Địa chỉ: Lot VI-1.1, D3 Road, Que Vo II Industrial Zone, Ngoc Xa , Huyện Quế Võ , Bắc Ninh , Việt Nam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 09-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian tạm thời
Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bắc Ninh,
Ngành Nghề: Ngành nghề khác
Bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Report to QC / QA manager.
- Monitor Production performance and establish improvement plan to achieve KPI.
- Update Quality (KPI) performance and follow-up improvement actions to achieve targets.
- Assist CQE Manager and engineer to improve customer quality claims and implement actions if necessary.
- Support Quality related matter that impact to PQC functions. Example NCMR, ECN, Quality Improvement, Quality Audits, LPA etc…
- Manage the PQC supervisor, leader and inspectors to performance quality inspections.
- Training of PQC staff and conduct certification test periodically.
- Prepare all periodic reports related to PQC functions.
- Xây dựng, duy trì và cải tiến Hệ thống Quản lý môi trường tuân thủ tiêu chuẩn ISO 14001.
- To support QS engineer to establish, maintain & improve Quality & Environmental -Management System ISO9001/ISO14001/IATF16949.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Attractive salary
- Shuttle bus (From Ha Noi, Bac Ninh city to factory) and Lunch provided
- Saturday Rotation off
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3~7 years experiences in Metal Stamping Process or high volume manufacturing environment.
- Able to read and undertand customer mechanical drawings and perform simple measurement using equipment/tools like CMM, Height Gauge, Smart Scope, profile projectors etc…
- Automotive Industry background is preferreable. Senior engineer for >7 yrs experience.
- Good problem solving skills and analytical skill i.e good skill in 7QC tools, 8D methodology, 5-why analysis, SPC and LEAN 6-Sigma etc... Green or Black belt qualification is added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skill with external customer and internal teams.
- Able to work with multi culture and multi levels people.
- Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese, Mandarin and Japanese is added advantage.
- Competent in using computer and report writings, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Flexibility in term of working hours and able to work under pressure.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Nội dung chưa cập nhật