Địa chỉ: Lầu 12 &14, Toà Nhà Etown Central, 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, quận 4
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Vật tư-Thiết bị
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
• Managing the systems and compliance of Procurement of all goods and services categories in accordance with INSEE category strategy, as well as applicable policies, procedures and specifications.
• Driving the achievement of department KPI.
• Along with Category Managers, drive the realization of savings, supply efficiency, quality, and process optimization and improvements in country in line with regional strategy (if any).
• Identify saving opportunities and initiate individual projects and initiatives at all operational levels.
• Coordinate with End-user to support for saving initiatives and implementation. This may involve Regional Projects for savings and systems reporting – namely BUTTERFLY
• Manage a team of systems and reporting, importation, and administration staff.
• Ensure regional & local policies and procedures are conveyed to end users in the Procurement of goods and services.
• Initiate and support the RFx process locally as defined by category strategy.
• Align internal decision makers through focused communication.
• Represent Vietnam in systems and procurement excellence initiatives at a Regional Level
• Approving the non-compliance PO by full explanation and supported document. Controlling the non-compliance process.
• Assure compliance with applicable laws, ethical standards, policies and codes of business conduct.
• Ensure that own country executes category strategy as required and agreed. Where compliance is an issue, find and eliminate root causes.
• Measure KPI’s according to existing templates.
• Ensure locally generated savings are reported as required, and according to category guidelines.
• Track achieved results.
• Ensure that all current processes of Procurement are adequately optimized and free of risk where necessary.
• Leading annual audit by external audit partner. The representation of procurement on the feedback required to auditor.
• Master/Bachelor’s in General Engineer or Maintenance or International Commerce with relevant experience in a Procurement Management Position.
• Minimum 5 years in procurement role (category management, sourcing, operations) with exposure to supply chain management, strategic sourcing and optimal procurement processes and standards.
• Demonstrated performance in working within cross-functional teams, with requisite drive and energy to ensure that a challenging benefits and capability building agenda is successfully delivered.
• Demonstrated performance in working with SAP and associated systems (e.g. Ariba).
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the development of Procurement performance reporting, and also the management of procurement systems
• Have background/experience of General Engineering or Maintenance is a plus.
• Understanding of operations in heavy industry.
• Understanding of technical and maintenance problematic.
• Good awareness of the safety at work.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively/convincingly at all levels (including technical and operational) and with all functions at least in English and local language.
• Excellent time management, planning and organization skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and drive tasks to completion in a fixed time-frame and in a pressured environment.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships across multiple functions.
• Ability to deal with ambiguities, conflicts and adversarial relationships.
• Proven ability to identify problems quickly, make sound judgments, establish and implement solutions.
• Excellent command of English.
- Health care plan
- Opportunities for training
Nội dung chưa cập nhật