Địa chỉ: Số 112/11-112/13, Khu Biệt Thự Kim Sơn, đường Nguyễn Văn Hưởng, P.Thảo Điền, Q.2, Tp.HCM
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 29-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
* JOB SUMMARY
Product Graphic Designer is part of the Design Team and working closely with Product Designers and Development Team to produce a visual presentation of the product through color renderings, color boards, color palette, graphics and marketing photography.
* PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work alongside the Product Designers to deliver
o Seasonal Trend Inspiration Research
o Seasonal pack color renderings
o Seasonal Color boards
o Graphic inspiration and renderings
o Graphic placement on patterns
o Prototype photography
o Graphic patterns and prints design
• Take directives from Design Director to deliver
o Communication with development and outside photographers
o Communication with Project Line Management
o Color Team Project & Seasonal re-color CFTs
o Photography color correction
o Photography feature Photoshop correction
o Photography – amending previous seasons
• Take directives from Development Manager to deliver
o Updating graphics on patterns
o Lapdip checking and approval
• Seasonal Trend Inspiration Research
o Create Color Inspiration Boards
o Seasonal Color Palette
• Additional Functions – Other duties as assigned.
* AUTHORITY& WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
The Product Graphic Designer is authorized to take reasonable action necessary to carry out responsibilities consistent with general guidance of the Designer Director. The Product Graphic Designer is directly responsible to the Designer Director.
• Supervision Exercised: None
• Primary Contacts: Design Director, Designers, Developers, Project Line Managers, Photographer, US Marketing Team.
Education and Experience:
• Education: Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or similar Visual Design
• Experience: 1-5 years based on portfolio
• Proficiency in software such as Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign; MS Office, Outlook.
• Proficiency in English communication and color terminology
• Good color, trend, style and artistic perception and taste
* COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation: Commensurate on experience and qualifications.
Annual leaves: 14 days
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package. Lunch provided 5 days a week.
* REQUIRED MEETINGS AND TIME/TRAVEL
Participation in all department and general company meetings/functions, and others relating to special assignments, as required. May be required to work outside of normal work hours or attend offsite training/business functions.
- Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- 14 days Annual Leave
- Lunch provided 5 days a week
Nội dung chưa cập nhật