Địa chỉ: 16F, Trendzone Tower, No.1000, NanNing Rd, XuHui Dist
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kiến trúc - Tk nội thất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Work coordinately Costing & Contracting team, Involved in Project tendering and Bidding;
- Prepare Technical bidding documents, work methodology, flow chart, schedule program etc.
- Support and lead project management team members, junior engineers with engineering knowledge, guide and monitor designers, engineers to develop analysis and design drawings;
- Review and provide quality control for analysis and design drawings prepared by designers, engineers and ensure compliance to companies QA/ QS procedures.
- Manage and be responsible for the overall performance of Construction Decoration projects;
- Prepare project management reports and correspondence to international standard;
- Liaise with owners, consultants etc, Review documents provided by Clients or other design parties and clarify discrepancies, request further information and data needed to fulfill the scope of works
- Liaise with government authorities, prepare and review documents and carry out relative work and procedures to ensure the work meet the national and local law and regulations;
- Ensure delivery of services in full compliance with contracted deadlines and client’s requirements, including quality, timing, site civilized construction, filing works etc.
- Site management including sub-con & labour management, Material & stock management, Machinery management etc.
- Keep project files, document control registers and control sheets organized and updated;
- Ensure project budget and deadlines are met
- Report to management on weekly basis
- Support management in sales and business development activities, meet local Clients
- Support management in development of Project Management department;
- Develop and improve companies’ templates and QA/QS procedures for project management;
- Ad-Hoc works assigned by the top management of the company.
• Rich Experience in Project Management (at least 10 years);
• Experience working with Residential type Projects (Apartments & Condo, Hotel & Resort etc.)
• Experience in Leading/Management positions (at least 3 years);
• With experience working in International companies;
• Team working, Good communication and Management skills;
• Good at Vietnamese and English language, Chinese language skill will be a big plus.
• Familiar with Local Construction Decoration material market, manage certain material resources;
• Familiar with Local sub-con, Labour market, Manage certain sub-con, labour resources;
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in architect, construction related major;
• Good at AutoCAD and Office Software (Word, Excel etc.);
• Certified Engineer or Constructor with license or Certificate;
• Able communicate, to read and understand technical document and drawing in English
• Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds
• Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
• Mainly work with Interior Fit-out & Decoration Project, other project experience and knowledge also welcome.
- Cover Letter and CV with personal photo
- Application in English
• Competitive salary with KPI bonus based on annual performance and commission based on Project Performance;
• 14 full-paid annual leave days;
• Working in professional and international environment;
• Opportunity to develop technical skills and works skills for employee’s career path
• Take part in company trainings and opportunity training in Overseas;
- 14 full-paid annual leave days;
- Working in professional and international environment;
- Opportunity to develop technical skills and works skills for employee’s career path
Nội dung chưa cập nhật