Địa chỉ: P. 1702, Toà A - Viglacera, chung cư 671 Hoàng Hoa Thám, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 08-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Phước,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
***General scope of the job
The Project Coordinator works in provincial level based, under the supervision of the Chief of Party/Project Dirrector (COP) to ensure the successful implementation and monitoring of the DISTINCT project in one of two provinces (Tay Ninh and Binh Phuoc). Additionally, this position shall work closely with VietHealth central office, consultants, the local supporting officers, local authorities and beneficiaries of the project.
***Work location: Tay Ninh and Binh Phuoc province
Responsibilities and tasks
The Project Coordinator report to the COP.
This position is responsible for the management of Tay Ninh/Binh Phuoc province component of DISTINCT project, in line with donor and VietHealth’s values, strategies, and policies. The Project Coordinator ensure that all of the project activities are well coordinated and managed to achieve the project goal and objectives, and most efficient use of resources. S/he will ensure strategic management of the DISTINCT project team and coordinate with the team members to design and develop project plans, implement, monitor, and evaluate activities to achieve stipulated objectives.
• Project Planning: In coordination with COP to facilitate and guide project officers (POs) and partners DOLISA, DOH and DOET to develop overall, annual and quarterly project planning including programming activities and budget.
• Project Implementation: Take leadership role in facilitating POs and partners for the implementation and monitoring of project activities; provide oversight and technical support to the project team in implementation of provincial and district level activities.
• Project Monitoring and Quality Management: Take responsibilities for the project quality at province level by cooperating closely with M&E officer to monitor project quality indicators; facilitate POs to update indicators, achievements, activities and results according to the project LogFrame/M&E system.
• Technical support: In collaboration with COP/POs to develop technical support plan for partner’s key personnel (service providers and family members) in early childhood disability detection and intervention for children; work with consultants to develop intervention plan, training curriculums etc.; work with COP to provide technical ideas for project documentation and advocate the model through documentation and material development.
• Reporting: Compile all inputs to prepare high quality final draft of donor report to submit to COP for review and edit; develop case studies and learning inputs for the reporting to the donor and within VietHealth.
• Financial Management: In close coordination with COP to take responsibilities for developing the overall, annual and quarter project budget at provincial level; work with finance team to monitor/manage disbursement and maintain regular project financial management, including quarterly and activity advance and liquidation, review and adjustment; verify vouchers for project activities.
• Partnership, Communication: Develop positive and respectful partnership relations with partners and other NGOs at provincial level.
• Personnel: Manage the project team to ensure effective performance, quality deliverables, team spirit, personal development… towards achievement of project objectives; manage external consultants for cost-effectiveness and capacity building of project team, partners, and beneficiaries.
Qualification and experience required
• Committed Vietnamese citizen
• Bachelor or higher degree in education, public health, community development, social work.
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience. Experience in project management is preferable
• Experience in Disability and/or Social Work program implementation, resource mobilization and participatory approach is an advantage;
• Proven negotiation, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Experience in working with partners at provincial levels.
• Ability on leadership, to work under pressure in response to changing needs, to work independently and with the team
• Networking and partnership building techniques familiarity with and a supportive attitude towards processes of strengthening local organizations and building local capacities for self-management;
• Willing to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders, especially primary stakeholders
• Initiative and creative in solving problems
• Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
• Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
All additional terms and responsibilities of this position are as stipulated in VietHealth’s Policies and Procedures.
VietHealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender or disability in its employment and promotion practices.
- Lương tháng thứ 13
- Hưởng đầy đủ quyền lợi theo luật Lao động và quy chế của trung tâm
- Được đào tạo kỹ năng và chuyên môn
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định