Địa chỉ: Address: Lot 16, Quang Minh industrial Zone, Me Linh District, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. Analyze current buying systems and create the best methods for day-to-day purchasing operations.
2. Will be responsible for overseeing program purchasing team.
3. Is establishing Buyer goals based on corporate inventory needs and sales projections for the coming year and setting career objectives for each member of the program purchasing team.
4. A skilled negotiator with previous experience in the manufacturing industry.
5. Coordinate goals and action plans with Varroc’s global purchasing organization
Main responsibilities and duties:
1. Responsible for leading and organizing program purchasing activities in line with commodity strategies, costs and timings.
2. Responsible for Planning and Managing projects by aligning all activities with internal and external stakeholders with respect to program roadmap/milestones.
3. Track and report key program purchasing metrics to help reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
4. Work on continuously developing negotiation skills and strategies of program buyers
5. Ensure program buyers execute their tasks in line with company’s standard procurement processes, tools, procedures as well as legal requirements are in compliance.
6. Assess, manage and mitigate supply chain risks
7. Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand in every program
8. Supervise the serial production material purchasing, ensure the timely delivery of the supplies
9. Provide support to manage obsolete and slow-moving stock to help offset losses
10. Assist in developing more effective invoicing and collecting processes
11. Provide escalated support for critical situations that lead to line stops at our organization
12. Ensure that all purchasing documentation and reports are available and up-to-date.
13. Ensure the adequate support for program development and APQP phase.
1. Lead and develop program buyers’ skillset to ensure purchasing activities meet the set targets and standards.
2. Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and coordinated.
3. Provide escalated support where required and motivate the team to achieve the purchasing department objectives
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
2. 5+ years purchasing management experience – both indirect and direct purchasing
3. Strong knowledge of supply chain management required
4. Proven history of developing effective inventory management policies required
5. Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
6. Strong negotiation and networking skills
7. Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
8. Excellent Communication skills, ability to work under pressure, ability to manage teams
9. MS Office skills
10. Project planning, execution and management.
11. Supplier risk identification & management
* Office address: Lot 16, Quang Minh Industrial Park, Me Linh District, Hanoi
- Salary and bonus in accordance with the company
- Insurance policy in accordance with the company
- Paid leave policy in accordance with the company
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian tạm thời
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định