Địa chỉ: Lô 03, Khu DC An Cư 5, Phường Mân Thái, quận Sơn Trà, tp Đà Nẵng.
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 30-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đà Nẵng,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
- To act as a professional activity including all activities involved in obtaining materials at minimum costs.
- To analyze the supply, demand, and prices and to assess the local events as they affect materials.
- To develop the purchasing policies, procedures, and plans (Pre opening phase)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS:
- To consider first the interest of the company in all transactions and to carry out and believe in the company’s established policies.
- To buy without prejudice, seeking to obtain the maximum ultimate value of each dollar of expenditure.
- To subscribe to and work for honesty and truth in buying, and to denounce all forms of manifestation of commercial bribery.
- To co-operate with all organizations and persons engaged in activities designed to enhance the development and standing of purchasing.
- To counsel and assist follow purchasing personnel in the performance of their duties.
- To keep records of a purchasing development such as:
+ Purchase record
+ Vendor record
+ Blueprint and specification record
+ Print-Forms record
- To cultivate the sound supplier relationship.
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To plan and organize periodical department training for subordinates for the content, the quality of presentation, accuracy and investigate to clearly all points of varies.
- Review and authorized necessary vouchers (e.g. payment voucher, journal vouchers etc.)
- Prepare and analyze financial planning for both short – term and long – term.
- Prepare annual budget and compare actual results with projected one.
In addition, also investigate discrepancies.
- Prepare cash and fund flow including planning for cash management.
Maintain a close working relationship with the Executive Chef, Sr. Asst. Mgr. Cost – Controller and the Receiving Supervisor in order to minimize food and beverage costs, and to maintain high quality production and service.
*CV/ Resumé for application must be in English
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as have the ability to consider, evaluate and make sound business decisions regarding question as problem solving.
- Must be familiar with all hotels procedures, regulations.
- At least 4 years experience handling purchasing functions, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Computer proficient
- Fluently in English ( both verbal and written).
Hands-on work experience in cost accounting.
- Lương, thưởng hấp dẫn, phù hợp với năng lực làm việc
- Các chế độ BHXH, BHYT theo luật định
- Có cơ hội thăng tiến, đào tạo, có điều kiện để khẳng định bản thân
Nội dung chưa cập nhật