Địa chỉ: Kim Xuan Gia Building, 4th Floor, Room B, 43-45 Ho Tung Mau Street, Ben Nghe Ward , District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 07-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
• Quality controls for different product categories
• Inline inspections as well as production follow up and monitoring.
• Conducting AQL inspections
• Vendor briefings about QC findings and perform follow-up CAP
• Single inspections with short term stays as well as follow-up inspections with longer stays from 1-3 weeks in the factory
• Preparing daily inspection reports in Word and Excel
• Able to travel frequently and work independently
• Capable to work under pressure
• Age from 26-38, male only
• Experience with hard goods (furniture, handicraft, decoration, household, toys, bags…). Please do not apply if you have only garment/textile/shoes experience.
• AQL knowledge
• Understanding of European standards (such as EN581, LGA, LFGB etc)
• Material knowledge: metals, plastics (PVC, PU, ABS, PP etc), fabrics, wood, bamboo etc
• Good understanding of manufacturing processes, Good communication skills
• Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese (written and oral)
• Only Vietnamese, Expats please do not apply.
We offer real insights into a dynamic industry, exciting challenges and an inspiring work climate in a modern company.
We look forward to receiving your informative application by E-mail in English language by VietnamWorks.
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Attractive salary
Nội dung chưa cập nhật