Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Xây dựng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Maintain Project Financial Management System including monthly reports, Cost Control, Procurement, Prepare budgets and detailed cost plans.
- Arrange contract documentation and for quotations to be called from Contractors and Consultants, conduct negotiations with Consultants and Contractors and advise on selection
- Be fully familiar with the rights and obligations of the Contracts and Consultancy Agreements.
- Manage variations cost controls and documentation
- Prepare and collate historical data that can be used by the PCMG for future and current project cost estimating and negotiating activities
- Establish a Cost Data based arranged in accordance with CSI work breakdown structure which can be used by all departments and subsidiaries for Cost Planning and Management and ensure that a proper computer-based recording system is established for easy access and retrieval of information.
- Manage third party claims against insurance for damages and the like
- Ensures that all claims on cost, time and insurance are executed based on contractual obligations and within the approved budget
- Perform other duties and responsibilities deemed necessary to properly function as member to the QS Team and the member of the PCMG.
- At least Bachelor of Science in either Construction Management, Architecture, or Civil or Structural or M&E Engineering
- Has been directly involved from the start until completion of the construction and handover of at least three (3) high-rise buildings (at least 40 stories high or at least 90,000 square meters of built area) in his/her professional field.
- Must be proficient in the use of Computer, MS Office and Project Scheduling software.
- At least ten (10) years of continuous professional experience in Construction industry
- Good command in English language and communication skills
- Must be able to work for extended hours of the night and even during Saturdays and Sundays as required by the Project
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, bonus on public holiday
- Mobile phone, meal allowance, Health care
- Dynamic and sociable working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật