Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đồng Nai,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
**Position Purpose/Objective (in broad terms describe what the job does and the expected end result)
- Liaising directly with process engineering, production and other departments to document control to implement QMS
- Internal Auditing schedule, manage the document management system and coordinate the complaints management system as required by the strategic, quality and continuous quality improvement agenda of site
- Support and conduct internal/external audits and management of audit results and actions and completion within agreed timeframes
- Assist with conducting quality audits, identifying, documenting, and providing solutions for Non Conformances (NCRs) Corrective Actions (CARs) & Preventive Actions (PARs)
- Contribute to the development of tools and resources to support the investigation of complaints/out of spec products as part of core business activity
- Keep tracking of continuous improvement such as Quality, Customer complaints, SHE and productivities.
**Major Accountabilities (list KEY activities, expected results and the ways results are measured)
- Lead Internal audit for Integrated ISO systems (ISO 9001, ISO1400 & OHSAS 18001);
- External audits confirm compliance and allow the company to maintain certification and prove to customers its quality system;
- Contribute to the development of tools and resources to support auditing teams to undertake audits and compliance assessments as part of core business activity;
- Regularly audit & contribute to improve Quality Control Plan;
- Monitor & tracking status of actions for each NCRs, Complaint registered and call a Monthly meeting with owned departments to close properly;
- Audit effectiveness of defined actions during investigation;
- Coordinate quality assurance and quality control activities on the project site;
- Summarize continuous improvement project reports & follow up progress with Project Manager;
- Review and analysis of project quality specifications — application of specifications;
- Monitor material receiving and document control activities;
- Develop and implement Record Management Policies and Procedures, including retention and disposal or records and support the document management system to operate effectively;
- Promote and educate on good document management practices i.e. Document creation, approval, publishing, review, archive, disposal, storage and recall;
- Induction documentation is developed, maintained and updated for site. Induction documentation is maintained, updated and communicated to staff;
- Contribute to the maintenance of policy, procedures, work instructions, projects and other initiatives, which supports the strategic, quality and continuous improvement at plant.
- Using quality tools like Process Reviews, Value Stream Mapping, Quality risk assessment (FMEA or other), Six sigma, Lean Manufacturing Techniques, Kaizen, Root Cause/ Corrective Action techniques and 5S to enhance problem solving and improvement activities and drives employee involvement.
**Education (describe level of education for this position indicating if it is Required or Preferred (e.g. Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree, Ph.D., Law)
- Engineering Degree or Diploma in Quality Management
- Lead Auditor certification is prefer.
**Experience (type and length of experience)
- At least 2 years Auditing Experience Sound people management background
**Specific skills (skills and knowledge necessary to meet the objectives of the position)
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Auditing training and experience
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Methodical and accurate documentation.
- Effective analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective training skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Knowledge of Minitab & SPC (Statistical Process Control)
**Problem solving (list significant job challenges requiring problem solving skills)
- Good root cause analysis skills
- Looks continuously for innovative ways to accomplish objectives
- Managing conflicts of interest
- Work prioritization
- Trouble shooting
- Process-based thinking
**Major Contacts / Customers / Vendors
- All departments involved QMS
- Production, Maintenance & Process Engineering & Project
- Warehouse & Logistics
- External auditors –for ISO certifications
- Customer audits- for QMS audit
**Key Performance Indicators (measurements of successful performance)
- Tracking of all improvement and reporting
- Sustain Quality ISO Certification (ISO 9001, ISO1400 & OHSAS 18001)
- Completion of internal audit plan
- Premium Healthcare for employee
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định