Địa chỉ: 8th Floor, Empress Tower, 138 Hai Ba Trung, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 08-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Thực phẩm-Đồ uống
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. Program/Project Leadership & Execution:
Deliver multiple projects to meet technical strategies and business goals by:
- Allocating resources in line with skill required to execute.
- Priorities projects.
- Reviewing and delivering to project objective, scope, timeline, allocated man hours and budget.
- Reviewing risk assessments/contingency plans.
- Making sound conclusions from results of group’s project work, revising product development plans based on latest information.
- Communicating progress of group’s projects and issues with other functions within the organization.
2. Product Technology Development for biscuit productivity:
- Rapidly adapts existing technologies to produce customized products to market to drive the annual saving target.
- Awareness of internal/external technology pro-grams and identifies areas of application., set up clear productivity roadmap to drive saving from different biscuit brand
3. Product Specification & Regulatory:
- Ensure compliance of technical programs and procedures with government regulations and corporate standards for product.
- Review and approve technical documents & specifications from direct reports’ project work.
- Lead in the review and validation and revise, as necessary, technical specifications to maintain accuracy of recommendations
4. Manage in compliance:
- Know the legal and compliance responsibilities of the position; lead ethically and model compliant behavior; maintain an environment where employees are encouraged to speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.
5. Manage in Safety, Security & Environment:
- Support and actively participate in the sites Safety, Security and Environment Management systems and programs to drive a safe working culture that complies with regulatory and Mondelēz’s standards and delivers zero accidents.
- BS, in food science or chemical engineering.
- 5 years’ experience in R&D product in FMCG.
- Strategic Agility: Ability to understand commercial opportunities and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to understand technology platforms and translate them into commercial opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good to great English proficiency.
- Ability to work in teams and to lead teams.
- Ability to leverage Regional, Global, internal and external technology resources.
- Ability to work with regional geographic scope in a cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
- Strong understanding of category marketing principles.
- Good understanding of business planning process including objectives setting and identification of business opportunities.
- Solid understanding of procedures required in a full product development sequence such as technical feasibility study, experimental design, consumer testing, quality and food safety systems and specifications setting, product safety tests and clearances, product costings, specification approvals, food regulations, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of raw material and product functionality, food safety, processing, shelf life, regulatory restrictions, etc.
- Knowledge within food product and technology would be an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills and excellent technical projects and people management skills
- 13th payment & performance bonus
- Private Heathcare Plan
- Shuttle bus from HCM
Nội dung chưa cập nhật