Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 08-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
As a Recruitment Consultant at Navigos Search, you are a Dream Maker, who delivers high quality recruitment service to prospect candidates and business clients. Our HR Business Partners, Dream Maker Care (DMC) team and obviously your Line Managers together with other Recruitment Consultants will be immediate resources to help you achieve your performance goals.
Toward candidates, your role is very much like a Career Advisor who sincerely listens to their concerns and helps them in fulfilling their underlying needs to make a career move. If you enjoy helping people, seeing them successful and satisfied with their jobs, hangout with people, this is exactly what fits you. On the other hands, in the eyes of business clients, you are a trusted partner in sourcing candidates through an on – going cycle from Business Development Call to successfully on-boarding candidates for clients. Your regular activities include:
• Promote and build awareness of Navigos Search’s capabilities to our existing Client database
• Identify and explore new business opportunities
• Screen and interview Candidates in accordance with our international standards
• Organize interviews between Client and Candidates
• Provide advice to both Clients and Candidates on salary, training and career progression
• Follow up with clients and candidates until the deal is closed
• Perform other tasks assigned by manager or director
You, as the Recruitment Consultant, will directly contribute to the success of your personal brand, your clients, and your candidates and of Navigos Search at the same time. This is why we say you are a Dream Maker here with Navigos Search.
Your job will be based primarily in a fancy building with open corners in the center of Hanoi City and Ho Chi Minh City. You will be joining a team of experts in their fields, who you can learn a lot from them.
• Graduates / post graduates majoring in technical background
• At least 1-2 years of experience in technical sales oriented with a proven track record.
• Fluent in English
• Dynamic, multiple tasks and can work well with pressure
• High degree of professionalism, good interpersonal skills
We firmly believe that being a Recruitment Consultant is a sales job, because you need to sell the best opportunities to your candidates and the best candidates to your clients. However, recruitment experience, sales expertise or strong negotiation competencies is a plus. Having said that, we are open to any professional background but let us tell you that, if have a strong passion in this Head Hunting field, persistence in delivering your performance, excellent time management competence and resilience at work, you will definitely become our Top Biller.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now by clicking the Apply button. Our HRBPs will reach you directly on phone as we find this job fits you the most.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Don’t delay! We’re hiring as quickly as possible.
- Wide range of performance - based reward schemes and annual performance-based bonus
- Health Care with Health Checkup at good hospital; Work-life balance care with Gym Membership, Club
- 15 days of Annual Leave, 6 days of paid sick leave, 5 urgent case days
Nội dung chưa cập nhật