Địa chỉ: Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 11-07-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Gallerie is Prudential Vietnam Assurance’s new and independent distribution model, to be launched by December 2018. The channel’s mission is to tap into the potentials of Urban areas with a new generation of young, dynamic and highly professional financial advisors, called Pru-planners.
To deliver this ambitious objective, we need to build-up recruitment team who have life insurance knowledge, HR academic background and experience screening and evaluating candidates. Recruitment manager will work closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes.
The incumbent of this job is responsible for the quantity and quality of Pru-Planner. They also need to develop and implement recruitment strategies.
If you are inspired to join us, and if you have the essential qualities, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Planning and execution
- Develop, implement and update mass recruitment strategies, funnels, and procedures
- Identify and build networks to find and attract high-qualified candidates
- Plan and coordinate with event team to organize career fair/networking event
- Build-up relationship and work with different type of recruitment sources, vendors. Proactively searching and diversifying the recruitment sources
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Conduct final interview and evaluate the candidate
Relationship Management and Collaboration
- Work closely with sales and training team to deliver the recruitment target
- Proactively build-up relationships with inside and outside company
- Proactive manage and anticipant conflicts and develop potential solution
- Build-up a relationship and network thorough partners to recruit qualified candidates
Develop subordinates and talents
- Train and supervise recruiters to perform resume searches on internal and external databases.
- Take corrective action with subordinates when performance needs improvement, provide coaching and support when necessary.
- Encourage high teamwork spirit, build bridges between teams
Training & Development
- Actively attend and engage in The Gallerie training classes
- Be a role model for subordinates.
Leading Innovation and Change
- Lead and encourage new initiatives in a team
- Promote think “Out of the box”
- Educational and professional background
- University degree, preferably Business Administration/ Human Resources/ Economics.
- Working experience in Mass Recruitment, preferably in insurance/banking/finance industries.
- Foreign language (English)
- Good understanding of insurance market and Financial services in Vietnam
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định