Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 08-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Tư vấn
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. Youll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients recruitment needs and requirements.
Working as a recruitment consultant, youll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. Youll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to their clients.
You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
As a recruitment consultant, youre the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
• using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
• visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
• developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
• advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
• using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
• headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
• using candidate databases to match the right person to the clients vacancy
• receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
• requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
• briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
• preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
• organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
• informing candidates about the results of their interviews
• negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
• offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
• working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
• reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- At least 2 or 3 years’ experience in Sales/ Business Development/ Recruitment field with a proven track record.
- Graduated with major in Economics, HR, Business Administration,… or other related fields.
- Fluent in English
- High degree of professionalism, good interpersonal skills
- Sales orientation
- Competitive package and Performance bonus
- International health insurance
- Accommodation and transportation
Nội dung chưa cập nhật