Địa chỉ: 12th Floor, Vincom Dong Khoi, 72 Le Thanh Ton St, District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 06-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đồng Nai,
Ngành Nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
Member of the Regional Management Team; contributes to the BU strategy execution by planning and taking a lead in defining and owning the specific actions for Wood Finishes in the region. Ensures execution of the agreed sales, selected cost from the P&L and profitability related targets established by the BU in multiple countries through effective management of sales team and organizing high quality sales support infrastructure required in the execution of sales processes.
Key challenge is to manage diverse multinational customer base which includes customers from China, Taiwan, USA and South-East Asia in a dynamic and fast-growing business environment
1. Rolls-out segment sales programs for both Wood Finishes (including sales process-related knowledge and tools) and implements corporate promotions.
2. Works closely with marketing to analyze present and future market trends and customer feedback for market segmentation and planning to aim for further market penetration
3. Develops and executes sales strategies in the marketplace securing achievement of expected bottom line result for the segment in the allocated region.
4. Plans, monitors and periodically reports on execution of major sales activities conducted with regards to indirect and direct sales channel.
5. Identifies significant business opportunities, pinpoints existing and/or potential problem areas and assists field force where appropriate.
6. Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing our products and how well those products align versus competitive products.
7. Takes brand promotional plans and deploys into sales accounts, OEMs and distributors within each of the two segments.
8. Input to price setting, carries out negotiations with sales accounts, OEMs and distributors within the responsible segment. Monitors and feeds back competitive pricing to marketing, has responsibility for implementation.
9. Responsible for IBP processes related to accurate demand forecasting for manufacturing and to marketing for strategic (product planning) use.
10. Drives HSE program and leads behavioral change towards zero LTI’s
• Bachelor Degree in business management; economics or chemistry
• 10 plus years of work experience in commercial roles such as sale or key account management in B2B environment in coatings industry
• Broad network in coatings industry in the region is beneficial for the success of this role
• Excellent communication skills needed. Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin, or English and Vietnamese is a must.
• Excellent people management skills. Applies situational leadership, able to steer behavior and exhibits cultural awareness
• Understands how various functional teams contribute to drive commercial success as excellent cross functional coordination is key for success in this role
• Must poses ability to influence peers and management.
• Must work in close coordination with Technical (R&D), supply chain and marketing functions
• Networks with key industry stake holders such as furniture customers associations
- attractive package & allowance
- Premium healthcare plan for employee and families
- Various training opportunities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật