Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following roles:
• Manage the Sales & Trade Marketing team towards achieving the assigned region’s sales objectives for the entire range of IBVN’s products.
• Formulate sales strategy and monitor performance for the assigned region, through planning, supervising and coordinating efforts of the Sales & Trade Marketing team to ensure that sales targets and merchandising objectives are met.
• Lead the Sales & Trade Marketing team to maintain a high level of motivation and feedback, provide guidance and training for development needs, in order to achieve company objectives.
• Guide the Sales & Trade Marketing people to adhere the way of working in terms of Sales & Trade Marketing Plan and activities programs in terms of display / listing & promotion.
• Manage all customers’ contracts (with the help of Sales & Trade Marketing people) in terms of contractual adherence and renewals.
• Analysis of outlet’s performance via sales report.
• Analyze market intelligence and report on competitors’ activities.
• Prepare sales forecast / quarterly, monthly, weekly sales report on time.
• Ensure the team adhere to all the sales operation procedures, managing a sales team and be responsible for the team’s performance. Build-up, train and evaluate staff performance.
• Analysis outlet’s performance & PG’s performance.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Perform market analysis and research potential clients.
• Manage, distribute marketing materials right brand to right outlet, control the materials budget and expense monthly.
• Develop and manage marketing campaigns and promotions, organize marketing events, activities.
• Maintain and update sales and customer records, keep close communication with key customers. Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally. Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems.
• This role requires regular travel within the region in Vietnam, sometimes it is required to travel to oversee countries.
• You will be required to attend trade shows and other promotional activities on behalf of the Company as required, on occasion involving weekend/ holiday work.
• The candidate will be required to work additional hours as necessitated by the needs of the business.
• 5+ years’ experience in Sales & Trade Marketing role - preferably within alcohol drinks industry.
• 2+ years in supervisor, management, training, coaching experience.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Good influencing skills.
• Work well under pressure, independently.
• Hard-working, dynamic and high sense of responsibilities.
• Teamwork, disciplined working spirits.
• Understand alcohol/ beverage market clearly, ability to analyze market demand, build plan, strategy and implement.
• Good computer skills (word, excel, power point), internet, email.
• Conversant in both English and Vietnamese (conversational & writing).
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định