Địa chỉ: 764 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
The recent, impressive growth in clinical trials capacity and opportunity needs to be matched with trained and qualified clinical research staff to ensure efficient and high quality research operations in line with international standards. The candidate will join a dynamic group running clinical research. This position will be based at OUCRU Ho Chi Minh city, under supervision of the study doctor and study manager. The main work will be to support the study doctors to enroll patients in studies, support the management of follow up visits for patients whom have been discharged, and help to complete all necessary study documentation and study procedures.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the study protocols.
- Prepare all study supplies and documents required for the study.
- Support clinicians in recruiting (taking informed consent) and monitor patients.
- Support clinicians in completing the case report forms (CRFs)
- Take blood for study tests.
- Ensure that study specific samples are taken, processed and transferred to the OUCRU.
- Prepare study supplies and documents required for follow-up visits.
- Photocopy study documents as required.
- Maintain good communication with collaborating hospital staffs; ensure participants’ wellbeing, compliance with study protocols and quality of clinical data.
- Other tasks as required
This post is based in Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Ho Chi Minh City.
HOURS OF WORK
Full time (37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday)
Initially for one year, includes of 2 months’ probation, with the possibility for extension later.
Head of CTU, Evelyne Kestelyn
- Nursing diploma
- ≥ 2 year experience in a Ho Chi Minh City government hospital
- Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese
- Ability to work closely with other study staff and hospital collaborators
- Good attention to detail in following protocols and keeping records
- Basic computer skills, particularly MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Basic English listening and reading skill.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Basic English communication
• Contracted salary: Negotiable (depending on actual experience and education).
• Optional insurance: In-patient and out-patient medical coverage; Personal accident insurance coverage
• Two months’ salary for annual bonus and clothes
• Annual leave 18 days each year for the first year
• Other responsibilities and benefits are based on Viet Nam Labour Law.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resume and cover letter in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates, either by email (via Vietnamworks) or by post to the following address:
Oxford University Clinical Research Unit
Laboratory of Clinical Science
Hospital for Tropical Diseases
764 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC
* We thanks all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
25th October 2018
- Under company policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật