Địa chỉ: Suite 101, 29 Le Duan Street, Dist.1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 29-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- The Reservations and Ticketing Agent is a customer facing role that is responsible for daily reservations and ticketing duties for walk-in and phone-in customers. The position also supports the enquiries of our travel agent partners in the servicing of their customers travelling with Singapore Airlines.
- As we seek to continually improve the service experience for our customers, the role requires knowledge and understanding of Singapore Airlines suite of products and services, as well as internal customer service standards and procedures. Certain amounts of backroom and office administrations duties, ad-hoc projects to improve the service quality are also required.
- If you are service-oriented, enjoy working with people and the above roles interest you, this could be the ideal career for you.
Successful candidates can enjoy remuneration with benefits packages including profit sharing bonuses and free travel (including applicable dependents) to any Singapore Airlines destinations once a year. Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to participate in trainings conducted in Singapore, with expenses covered by the company.
- Candidates must have as minimum requirements, a degree from a reputable university, have excellent command in reading, writing and speaking English (and Vietnamese). Candidates are expected to be good in computer skills and proficient in basic computer software for Office. This is a office-hour position.
- Candidates should also be service-oriented with an outgoing personality and enjoy interaction with people on a daily basis. Candidates who have demonstrated basic leadership skills and ability to work under pressure will be valued.
- This is an entry level position suitable for fresh graduates looking for a position in the travel and customer service industry. Recent graduates with 1-3 years of work experience are also welcomes to apply. Successful candidates will be provided with relevant training and supervision.
Candidates who have keen interest and meet the above requirements may submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV), including the cover letter, via VietnamWorks. Application will close on 10 June 2019 . Please include the following information in your email application;
1. Enter in Email Subject: “Application for SQ Reservations and Ticketing Agent Position – [your name]”
2. Cover Letter (Compulsory)
3. Recent Picture of Yourself
4. Expected Salary
5. Date of Birth
6. Earliest Start Date
Thank you for your interest. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed. If you do not hear from us in 4 weeks, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity at this point. However, we will certainly keep your talents in mind for any appropriate openings which may develop in the future.
- Profit sharing bonuses and free travel
- Participate in trainings conducted in Singapore, with expenses covered by the company
Nội dung chưa cập nhật