Địa chỉ: Human Resources Department - Ford Vietnam Limited, 6th floor, 23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hanoi | Haiduong Assembly Plant, Tu Minh – Hai Duong | HCM Office: Broadway Office Park, Building E, Bertrand Russell Street, Tan Phu, District 7
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 15-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hải Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Manage the Supply base to ensure High Quality, Cost Competitive parts are delivered on time
• Facilitate Top Supplier QPIP and manage improvement work plans by engaging and assisting STA (Supplier Technical Assistance) Site Team or other resources. Lead top suppliers bi-weekly reviews.
• Participate in Whiteboard, VRT (Variability Reduction Team) meetings etc. Drive resolution of external supplier process warranty concerns.
• Support QR (Quality Reject) procedures, by supporting concern binning, reviewing/approving threshold QR’s, placing disputed QR’s on hold and managing dispute resolution. Assist IQ (Incoming Quality) with non- responsive suppliers. Assist suppliers and plants in QR/PPM (Parts Per Million) data accuracy. Administer part quality confirmation process for suppliers with repetitive containment failure.
• Lead containment through completion of special cause supplier process BSAQ (Balanced Single Agenda for Quality) projects.
• Align with VRT on SP (Supplier Process) BSAQ Glidepath values.
• Provide early notification to and engage STA Site team on potential stop shipments, which are related to supplier process. Provide support in containing supplier stop ship issue. Assist STA Site team with vehicle on hold and release process tracking. Work with Stop Ship Stakeholders to ensure proper root cause owner is identified for PAC (Prevent Action Closure).
• Monitor daily production report and provide notification to STA management for issues that require site STA awareness/intervention.
• Act as direct PVT (Plant Vehicle Team) resident supplier representative and liaison between STA and plant management, support Daily Plant Quality Meeting to report on containment of SP ECB (Early Concern Binning) issues, participate in VRT forms, lead supplier preparation for VQR’s (Vehicle Quality Review).
• Work with Plant Management and IQ on the timely disposition of plant Q1 endorsements.
• Take responsibility for and follow up with auditors comments for implementation & closure
• Any others tasks as assigned by direct Supervisor or Head of Department based on Business requirements
• Bachelor degree in Automobile, Industrial technology, Science/Engineering, from a well-recognized university
• At least 2 years in quality, production, supply chain management experience
• Knowledgeable about quality system, quality management tools, and tooling technology
• Good at coaching, presentation, negotiation, communication, coordination skills
• Be proficient in English when working with global teams and MS Office (Word/Excel, Power Point)
• Have a good knowledge of problem solving tools
• Have a good knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Experience in automotive industry
• Plant manufacturing experience
• Quality experience
• Strong communication and team building
- Incentive bonus
- Private insurance
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Hai Duong everyday
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định