Địa chỉ: 111A Pasteur, Dist.1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Dầu khí - Địa chất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
• To prospect new retail partnership opportunities, focus on the service station where we can sell lubricants with high demand and good location
• To negotiate, study feasibility and implement branding agreements with local partners
• To help prepare and follow all the retail investment files to ensure that all documents from customers are satisfied with “Legal Due Diligence”
• To coordinate with the service station owner and the Total technical team the implementation of rebranding works for the service station
• To deploy TOTAL SFS’s concepts in line with the service stations potentials : Motozone, Quartz Auto Care, ...
• To use SALSA application to follow up prospect for rebranding and customer visit as well us tracking sale volume performance of customer rebranded petrol station.
• To assess the training needs within the Network
• To define the training and seminar agenda for the pump attendants, dealers, managers, cashiers, greasers, carwash employees, sales representatives
• To perform training sessions covering the following topics (but not limited to): fuel management, HSE rules, Top Service, Procedures, lubricants, sales skills
• To perform post-training assessments
Marketing & Operations:
• To act as a business consultant to dealers on management of outlets e.g. working capital & inventory management, outlet profitability...
• To track & report sales performance vs. targets and inform on action plan to be implemented. Work closely with marketing team for improving sale at the service station when needed.
• To inspect, monitor, and ensure proper use of company assets at retail outlets
• To promote, monitor & develop high standards of customer service, housekeeping, merchandising, and general operation at sites
• To develop action plan for improvement in service levels according to the Top Service program
• To handle customer complaints in a prompt & efficient manner to the customer’s satisfaction
• To liaise with other departments to resolve issues & to inform management for corrective measures to ensure smooth operations
• To define and implement the TOTAL Retail Procedures in all TOTAL service stations
• Period visit rebranded service station to find out gaps such as safety issue, canopy/signage color faded and make action plan to improve the activities and maintenance job will be given.
• To have a good understanding of competitor’s activity within the Area
• To ensure that all sales and inspection reports are prepared and submitted time as per the approved formats
• To follow-up financials & credits of all retail accounts, implementation of procedures, debt recovery and allocation of accounts
- Business or Engineering graduate
- 3-5 years experience in sales or trade marketing.
- Strong selling, negotiating, analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to manage a geographically diverse customer portfolio.
- Ability to work with different entities and Departments
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Vietnamese)
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit
- Health Care for you and your family
- 15 days full paid leave annually
Nội dung chưa cập nhật