Địa chỉ: 63-65 Hàm Nghi, Phường Nguyễn Thái Bình, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
Quy mô công ty: Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-05-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Analyze and report revenue management data, regularly check the input and quality of data (correct segmentation, denials tracking, etc.) and update the event database (e.g. in RMS).
- Analyze the hotel performance in RMS as a basis for strategy decision.
- Analyze results on a monthly basis, by day of week, segments and by comparison with competitors (benchmark) and budget.
- Analyze the contracts performance (price, allotments, number of rooms sold) before decisions on renewals are taken.
- Analyze period end and other data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Use reservations system and market intelligences to forecast, determine, implement and control selling strategies.
- Provide proposals for the adaptation of the long-term and short-term hotel strategy (day types, ideal mix, RML ranking, price points, triggers, sales conditions) based on the previous analysis.
- Compile information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Set up and monitor combined marketing offers for all hotels.
- Survey the market, the competitors in terms of pricing and closed dates with the help of Price Trackers, as a basis for future pricing strategies.
- Use the tools provided and in compliance with Odyssea standards, maintain, update and share information in the areas of a master calendar of external event, competitor rate intelligence, RevPar penetration and optimization, market mix, arrival and spending patterns of commercial accounts.
- Monitor competitor pricing for all revenue generating departments, understand the dynamic of the local market and the demand generators, and recommends appropriate actions in relation to the hotel’s pricing and market mix strategy.
- Determine demand periods for function space, rooms and catering through an analysis of historical data and current bookings.
- Implement denial reports, guest capture rate, loyalty program penetration both overall and by account, system contribution and trends in rooms and non-rooms revenues by channel, segment and account.
- Maintain accurate reservation system and ensure that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market change.
- Be responsible for tracking and analyzing of booking pace, cut off enforcement for groups as well as denied and regretted business.
- Be responsible for tool kit creation and deployment, pre-opening hotel revenue management tool kit, audit tool kit and perform auditing at any time.
- Manage and be responsible for property distribution channels, such as GDS, IDS, OTA and Odyssea website
- Implements and evaluates revenue tests, web survey and hotel positioning.
- Ensure the optimal distribution of large volume requests (Business and Leisure Groups) into the same hotels on the market place. Calculate availability and minimum rate for the requests by using group quotation and displacement.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly analysis revenue management and distribution reports are up to date and completed in accordance with standardized company procedures.
- Ensure hotel is featured in major media (Trip advisor, Blogs, Forums) and monitor for comments and discussion about hotel.
- Ensure hotel information in all channels are up to date.
- Lead revenue and distribution weekly meeting within hotels and review rate/sell strategy with General Manager and all Head of Department related to revenue generating in the hotel.
- Explore all online opportunities to catch demand and win the competition.
- Propose the tools for supporting hotel business, increasing high image ranking such as worldwide payment system, guest review Meta-search.
- Build revenue system guideline, conduct training courses and monitor daily operation to hotel level.
- Conduct sales strategy analysis and refine as appropriate to increase market share for all properties.
- Create new, efficient and useful reporting format to support hotel daily business.
- Develop new markets by signing new contracting with global online agents.
- Corporate with head department and sales team in building annual revenue budget.
- Ensure coordination, as well as provide training and audit with all hotels’ revenue managers.
- Handle any issue happening in scopes of work during daily business, propose solutions to head department and corporate with relevant departments to fix, correct or minimize the risks and damage.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Degree in Hotel Management School or general Business school.
- Prior experience in revenue management and /or Distribution management.
- Good background in front desk operations.
- Proficiency in using computer, analytical tools including. MS Office, Smile system.
- Prior Experience with RMS is a plus.
- Technologies and distribution tools knowledge.
- PMS: Smile is a plus - (Opera, Fidelio, FOLS, Hogatex, Starlight, Hotix …).
- CRS (Synsix is a plus) and distribution channels (rategain is a plus).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to deliver clear presentation.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Understand GDS and OTA extranets.
- Comprehension of technical application of reservations system.
- Understand Revenue Management theory and practice.
- Languages: local language and a good level in English.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật