Địa chỉ: Ho Chi Minh
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-07-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Industry: Fintech, Consumer Finance
- Credit policy management: to develop/implement/measure/track credit policies and procedures including system setup testing to ensure properly execution of new credit policies/products/credit test, conduct training and guidance to execution functions (sales, verification, underwriting, collection…)
- Portfolio management, modelling & analytics: to analyse and mine credit performance by credit risk quantitative models, analytics to provide findings for business decision making and adjustment. To pattern and segment portfolio to identify various kind of credit risks.
- Company database management: to manage different kinds of company database, refresh lists of companies to target, classify various customer segments.
- Due diligence: to establish, maintain due diligence, moderate/ co-ordinate activities from relevant counter-parties to seek business growth, process enhancement opportunities.
- Internal policy manual/guideline and external/legal letter control: to be responsible to prepare, submit and retain documents related to Credit Risk for both internal & external usage purposes (internal lending policy, SBV/CIC reports, regulation/legal documents, operational risk documents ...) to ensure the compliance with local/regional requirements.
- Macro economy, competitor, and market intelligence: to be vigilant for overall macro economy trend, competition landscape/movement for executing required counter measure to weather the situation to the favor of the business with timely report to CEO and management.
- Others task assigned by CEO
- Qualifications: University Graduate, major in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Statistic, Econometrics or related fields.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in Banking or Consumer Finance firms with practical knowledge in credit policy, portfolio management or credit verification/underwriting.
+ Exposure to credit and risk techniques, quantitative analysis, system UAT experiences.
+ Be familiar with local regulations, legal requirements in banking, consumer finance industry.
+ Understanding of consumer finance industry and macro economics.
- Skills: Fluent both spoken and written English.
- Strong at numerical skills, quick learner.
- Good at leadership and people interaction skills.
- Persistence, carefulness, honesty, discipline, hard work
- According to company policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật