Địa chỉ: 86, Road 23, Phu My Hung, Tan Phu Ward, D.7, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 31-03-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
• To develop overall and periodical marketing strategies / promotion plans for the schools/business units within the assigned locations and present the marketing strategies and plans to the Management for approval with details of budget requirements
• To lead the marketing team and execute the approved marketing strategies / promotion plans within the allocated budget in order to grow number of users of the company’s services and increase the revenue of the Company’s schools.
• To explore, develop and execute marketing strategies / promotion plans to ensure the successful launch of new schools / products.
• To conduct regular marketing research and keep the Company updated with the industry trends, competitors’ information, including the market research/analysis for specific purposes / plans of the Company.
BRAND MANAGEMENT & PUBLIC RELATIONS
• To develop appropriate PR strategies/plans for the Company and present them to the Management for approval in order to support the brand management and business performance of the Company
• To build and maintain good relations with publications and TV stations’ journalists to ensure maximum positive news exposure for the company.
• To organize and coordinate with media agencies and other departments in the company in carrying out PR activities, promotional events, joined functions, etc. to promote the Company/schools as a whole
• To be responsible for providing accurate, complete and effective communications to journalists, publicity or promotions and ensure proper production of promotional and advertising materials of the company
This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least 5-year-experience working at the same level
• Beneficiary: experience in Education industry is an advantage.
• Knowledge and skill set:
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented, result-oriented and organized.
• Highly motivated and drive collaboration.
• Strategic, organized and structured thought process.
• Ability to speak in front of groups as it relates to Channel Marketing and Marketing Communications
• Capable of problem analysis and problem resolution at functional level
- 12 annual paid days and nearly 2 weeks Tet Holidays
- Free unlimited Lunch
- Free/Discount of School fees
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định