Địa chỉ: Phòng 206, tầng 2, tòa nhà DMC, số 535 Kim Mã, phường Ngọc Khánh, quận Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
*Please note we have opportunities available for the right candidates in both Hanoi and HCMC*
HMC is the world’s leading provider of loyalty membership programs for the hospitality industry and premium hotel organizations, specializing our services to both individual and networked hotel groups worldwide.
HMC was founded in 1988 and is the largest company of its type in the world, operating in over 62 countries, 354 cities worldwide including China, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand and also in the Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Central and South America. The reason behind HMC’s longevity and market coverage is attributed to the unique and highly successful HMC marketing initiatives and the creativity, imagination and professionalism of our team at all levels.
HMC works with both independent hotels and hotel groups, including major brands such as Hilton, Marco Polo Hotels, Grand Hyatt, Mövenpick, Radisson & InterContinental Hotel group – IHG.
The opportunity available within HMC is for an Outbound Call Centre Sales Manager which is a very hands-on position where sales targets and performance are paramount. The position is diverse and extremely responsible, your job responsibilities with encompass all areas of Call Centre Management – ranging from recruitment, training and motivation of a telesales team to achieving and surpassing company & Hotel client budgetary sales objectives.
The roles of a Sales Manager is a rewarding and exciting career opportunity, where you can grow and strive to be one of our best and your long-term career aspirations with HMC are guaranteed. HMC Manager’s play a pivotal role within our organization, the success of our company rests largely on the shoulders of our management & operations team.
Scope of Work
1. Drive, manage, develop & coordinate a dedicated hotel loyalty program for an onsite or offsite outbound Call Centre for new member acquisition and renewal of existing members.
2. Ensure efficiency, productivity and profitability of the program. Responsible for the proper financial functions and smooth operation of the program.
3. Effectively, recruit, train and motivate a team of telemarketers on an on-going basis in order to achieve the forecasted sales results within the allocated time and budget levels.
4. Generate ideas & competitions to motivate staff & generate higher volume of sales.
5. Ensure adherence to Admin, Finance and HR policies.
6. Responsible for program/office opening/closing and ensuring policies are being adhered to.
7. Staff Management – Assistant managers, telemarketers, administrators, performance and development reviews.
8. Development of business strategies and tactics in pursuit of the HMC’s goals and objectives.
9. Ensure weekly performance of telemarketers and program are in-line with HMC’s goals and objectives as well as margins.
· Must speak fluent English (written & spoken) and Vietnamese
· Proven sales track record
· Good leadership skills with a can do attitude
· Minimum 2 years holding similar supervisory position
· Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate Sales people
· Must be results driven with a good personality
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
· Can work under great pressure
· Willing to take on challenges
· Background in hospitality industry is an advantage
- Weekly KPI Bonuses & 13th Salary
- 12 days full paid leave per year
- Full Training & Coaching provided
Nội dung chưa cập nhật