Địa chỉ: 1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đà Nẵng,
Ngành Nghề: Xây dựng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
1. Sales Development:
- Develop sales and service to achieve sales budgets and target margin;
- Follow up projects, organize market/pricing plans;
- Arrange product testing and trial runs;
- Produce regular sales forecasting and variances analysis;
- Prepare visit reports and monthly reports as requested.
2. Market Intelligence:
- Conduct a market study on projects & investment, competitors’ products/ positioning, market trends, customers’ needs to develop business solutions and contribute to building up the business strategy;
- Prepare market, competitors, customers reports on a regular basis.
3. Customer Management:
- Build-up, maintain direct contact with customers’ key personnel and understand the authority chain of target accounts;
- Make regular visits to develop a top relationship with the aim to close a deal and finalize contracts;
- Ensure all supporting functions involved in the delivery of agreed customers’ needs;
- Conduct customers’ assessments and analyses to ensure the strategic focus is in the right place.
4. Credit management:
- Provide customer information and support credit team to define Customers’ credit limits;
- Work closely with customer’ PIC to ensure on-time payment.
5. People management:
- Organize and allocate the jobs to staffs;
- Provide support to staff to improve skills and team-work spirit;
- Resolve discipline and handle the grievance.
- Education: Degree in Civil Engineering, Commerce or equivalent
- Working Experience: Min five years of relevant experience in construction fields with 3 years in a leadership position, preferably in cement/ concrete industry; Good relation with architects, designers, contractors, etc is preferred
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Good understanding of the construction market. Knowledge of products, investment, project bidding is preferred
- Soft skills: Be able to converse about the job-related matter in English. Good Computer skills (MS. Office).
- Good benefits
Nội dung chưa cập nhật