Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 15-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
Under direction of the General Manager, the Sales Manager Agriculture Machinery (SMAM) plans, organizes and manages the overall sales and marketing of Agriculture Machinery. The SMAM directs the day-to-day activities of personnel engaged in primarily outdoor agriculture and is responsible for personnel, including hiring and regular reviews of their performance.
The Sales Manager Agriculture Machinery is responsible for the overall sales strategy and organizes the appropriate technical support in the region to equip the sales force. He / She has full responsibility and accountability for the sales results of Company products in the assigned market.
THE SALES MANAGER AGRICULTURE MACHINERY DUTIES:
The Sales Manager Agriculture Machinery directs the region through:
• SALES AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT: The Sales Manager takes direct responsibility for managing the sales team to assure an adequate level of customer service, meet company sales objectives and identify and develop new accounts to meet the goals of the strategic business plan. Directs the marketing of Company products through direct visits to key accounts, development of new market relationships and price point management. Takes responsibility in forming a comprehensive sales strategy including directing distributor relationships and the marketing of Company products.
• PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT: Coaching and directing of the various staff members within the territory. Manages, the training of employees. Assigns, and directs their work; appraises performance; rewards and disciplines them when necessary, addresses complaints and resolves problems. With the GM helps formulate annual employee goals and appraisal performance.
• TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT: Trains employees and/or distributing partners in the use and results with new products. Participates with R&D in prioritizing technical needs for the region.
• PRICING MANAGEMENT: Coordinates and implements consistent pricing strategies for crops and or regions. Responsible for involving General Manager on key pricing decisions and strategies that will impact Company profitability and market share growth.
• (INTER-COMPANY) COMMUNICATION: Responsible for informing the General Manager with information on the activities in the region, including actions of competitors. This information is provided formally and informally through inter-company communications. Pro-active in communicating with regional personnel on a very regular basis to assist them in obtaining their personal goals, resolve bottle necks and encourage growth.
The Regional Manager meets with other management personnel to discuss, priorities, timelines and activities.
• PRODUCT FORECASTING: Developing proper sales forecasts as required for production planning for products.
• Other tasks as may be assigned as the market develops.
Within all markets the aim is to provide general technical knowledge and expertise on Company products to existing and new clients through regular visits to clients or farms and by attending trade shows, exhibitions, grower’s meetings, seminars. It is quite important to promote the high level of Company service and the added value of our technical expertise. It is expected that the sales manager focuses on this by developing, and helping others develop,control programs for interested clients and expand the use of control products as a first line of defense in crop protection at our existing and new customers.
To perform the job successfully, the SMAM should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Analytical: Designs work flows and procedures.
• Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Interpersonal Skills: Maintains confidentiality. Keeps emotions under control.
• Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Delegation: Matches the responsibility to the person; sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
• Leadership: Inspires and motivates others to perform well; accepts feedback from others.
• Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates. Takes responsibility for subordinates activities. Ensures availability to his/her staff; provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates skills and encourages growth. Improves processes, products and services.
• Cost Consciousness: Works within approved budget. Develops and implements cost saving measures.
• Judgment: Displays willingness to make timely decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process. Follows organization policies and procedures.
• Motivation: Sets and achieves goals and generates suggestions for improving work.
• Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives and plans for additional resources as needed. Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks. Develops realistic action plans.
• Professionalism: Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Promotes a harassment-free environment.
• Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Develops workable implementation plans; communicates changes effectively.
• Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university and more than 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the agriculture industry.
• Excellent knowledge of Viet Nam agriculture.
• Minimum experience of 5 years or more in the agricultural machine industry (priority from Yanmar, Kubota ...)
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Excellent conflict resolution and communication skills. Fluent in English, preferably candidate with English as Native language.
• Ability to read and interpret financial performance data and key performance indicators. Ability to analyze using accounting or other software.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office. The individual should be able to interpret accounting generated reports regarding cost accounting. The individual should be able to interpret and make tools in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to travel up to 60%, including abroad, for training and / or management gatherings.
• A relevant degree in agriculture is essential
• Have a good understanding of agriculture principles
• Experience in working with agricultural machine distribution agents.
• Good relationship with farmers associations.
• Have negotiate skills and close the deal with customers.
• Have the skills to negotiate product prices, quality and warranty conditions with manufacturers (brands)
• Responsible for sales target.
- 18 ngày phép có lương
- cho mỗi nhân viên
- du lich hằng năm
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định