Địa chỉ: KCN Mỹ Xuân A, phường Mỹ Xuân, thị xã Phú Mỹ, tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 03-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Line manager: Board of Director
Subordinates: Sales Executives
- To analyze market trends and conditions, customers and competitors behavior to have well marketing strategies.
- To conduct marketing plans and implement these plans in order to develop new customers, new products and services.
- To carry out marketing activities: surveys, market researches on new products, competitors,…
- To evaluate and monitor market price and trend, adjust selling price to match with market situation and get best profits.
- To target key customers and build up long term relationship with them by learning and responding to their needs. To track customers’ demand and their expectation.
- To develop and maintain long term and sustainable relationship with customer’s decision makers for maximizing business opportunities.
- To expand existing customer database by developing target lists of potential customers.
- To lead sales team and customer service team for daily operations and directly manage major and critical accounts.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of sales by costing and maximizing profits.
- To solve customers’ problems and provide support to customers.
- To evaluate financial status of existing and new customers in order to negotiate and provide payment terms.
- To propose credit limit to each customer and be responsible for debt collection.
C. STRATEGY AND PLANNING:
- To perform jobs: demand forecasting, product strategy, pricing strategy, sales plan.
- To prepare sales budget and control cost effectiveness to utilize resources.
- To set feasible sales incentive scheme to reward good business achievements.
- To be responsible for weekly/ monthly/ annual sales reports and as required.
D. SALES TEAM MANAGEMENT:
- To coach, train, guide; motivate and develop sales team in order to achieve business goals.
- To define potential risks that may affect to the team; corrective actions are required for adjustments to improve team performance.
- To build teamwork spirit and lead the team effectively.
- Graduated from University with majors in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Male/Female over 36 years old.
- Fluently in English both speaking and writing.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office.
- At least 6-year experience in similar position, prefer candidates having knowledge in Chemical field.
- Knowledge about Sales and Services management skills.
- Be strong in communication, management skills, problem solving skills, leadership skills, negotiation skills,…
- Be able to go for business trip.
- In accordance to compay policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật