Địa chỉ: 15th Floor, The Times Square, 22-36 Nguyen Hue St., Dist. 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 11-10-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Reporting line: Report to Team Leader of Credit Analysis & Support Team and Head of Department.
- Attend to client queries, ensuring all queries are responded timely, professionally and in line with the Bank’s service standards.
- Proactive in identifying client needs, consulting and providing necessary support, actions to ensure smooth transaction execution.
- Manage all client communication of the assigned portfolio; maintain necessary documents, records for all operations and effective relationship management.
- Liaise with various departments within the bank to ensure resolution of customer requests and enquiries pertaining to transactions and/or documentation in a timely manner.
- Support improvement of the relevant customer services and customer satisfaction outcomes for the portfolio.
- Assist Relationship Managers (RMs) to manage overall client relationships with the assigned portfolio;
- Support RMs to maximize the Bank’s wallet share in relation to credit limit utilization and capture cross-sell business opportunities;
- Join clients’ calls along with RM to facilitate work requirements.
- Work closely with RMs, upon request, for post-credit approval and limit setup including documentation process.
- Participate in sales planning initiatives and design appropriate relationship plans to generate new business.
- Assist RMs to obtain necessary legal documents from clients and ensure completion of account opening and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) approval process.
- Coordinate with Account Service Team to ensure timely monitoring & diligent management of full client portfolio for periodic and ad-hoc KYC review.
- Liaise with other departments to respond to & maintain sound risk management related to Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) requirements.
- Administer all work and ensure compliance to all guidelines & procedures.
- Attend to other administrative tasks, business reports, managerial preparation and any other specific projects/ tasks as to be assigned by the Team Leader and Head of Department from time to time.
* Education Required: Bachelor Degree in Economics/Finance/Banking is preferable
* Years of Experience Required: 2 years and above preferable
* Monthly Salary and Bonus Range: Negotiation
* Type of Position: Full time, permanent
- Strong education background with at least a Bachelors Degree in related fields (Economics/ Finance/ Banking Degrees preferred).
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking) in English. Additional languages (e.g. Chinese, Korean, etc.) will be an advantage.
- Experienced in banking operation/ customer service.
- Good work ethics and capacity to learn and adapt.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật