Địa chỉ: Ho Chi Minh
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 07-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Dầu khí - Địa chất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Contribute to the planning of application releases and configuration changes and ensure successful implementation of all such changes.
- Work closely with Architecture Lead, Solution Lead and PMO Lead on SAP engagements and operating plan deliverable.
- Work closely with Service Provider on 3rd Line Support incidents and ensure that Incidents are fixed and supported within the agreed SLA.
- In conjunction with the other Support Leads (MES, Infrastructure), develop, implement and maintain appropriate processes and procedures in ITSM Tool to ensure efficient, effective and consistent support
- In conjunction with Project Managers / Solution Leads, ensure that new systems or major systems changes are adequately handed over to the Application Support team and can be fully supported from the required time
- In conjunction with the other Support Leads (MES, Infrastructure), design and implement appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Be a single point of contact for all Internal and External Audit queries related to SAP application maintenance and operations.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
5 years’ experience of applications support in the financial services
- 3 years’ experience of managing and working with support onshore and offshore teams.
- 5 years’ experience of supporting SAP systems (ECC (Finance), BI/BO/BW)
- Experience of working within the ITIL framework.
- Exposure to SAP License management
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Understanding of SAP ECC, SAP-BPC, SAP-BI/BO/BW, SAP-PI
- Competent in SAP Master Data maintenance in ECC and other related systems (Vendors, Cost Centre, and Profit Centre and Business partners).
- Good understanding of SAP Basis and SAP Environment management concepts.
- Basic knowledge SharePoint a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- International health insurance
Nội dung chưa cập nhật