Địa chỉ: Số 6-7 Nguyễn Công Thái, Khu đô thị Đại Kim, Định Công, Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Provide medical support for all activities conducted at the School.
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for all students, teachers, staff and visitors to the premises.
- Attend to school safety concerns and working within the school philosophy, allergy and disease control, medical records and maintenance, first aid and emergency procedures.
- Provide prompt and effective first aid when someone is injured or ill
- Inform a student’s teacher and parents if he or she is judged to be unfit to continue in class and that the student needs to be taken home or to see a medical practitioner.
- When necessary, ensure that an ambulance or other professional medical help is summoned and the student/ teacher is transported to the designated clinic of choice.
- Maintain students’ health records and details of all accidents and treatments administered.
- Raise awareness of the importance of hygiene and health management in school.
- If aware of any contagious disease at school, advise the Principal immediately so that parents may be informed.
- Be fully aware of any allergies that students may have and be prepared to respond appropriately in an emergency.
- Take care of all first aid equipment and ensure adequate supplies of first aid materials are available and all first aid boxes for use on field trips are properly stocked.
- Conduct periodic checks of the school environment including the canteen and food preparation area and report to the person in charge any Health and Safety issues of concern.
- Graduated from pharmaceutical and medical colleges
- Experience in healthcare at schools is a plus
- English for communication
- Certificates and licenses for first-aid training courses provided by authorized organizations.
- Knowledges on preventive healthcare, medicines and common diseases of child.
- Organizational, critical-thinking, emotional stability, patience, basic computing skills, and proficiency with various medical equipment
- As companys policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật