Địa chỉ: HCMC Office: 8th Fl., Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City; Hanoi Office: 16th Fl., Keangnam Hanoi Landmark 72, Pham Hung Road, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-02-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Tư vấn
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
In the past companies in Vietnam benefited from a period of exceptional growth and access to relatively cheap funding as the real estate and stock markets soared – this brought about rapid, easy growth and high profitability. Companies took advantage of this to invest in a broad and varied range of opportunities to grow profits and revenues, with little need to consider strategy, structure or processes. Now that the market has slowed down, the same companies are being faced with a stark and difficult aftermath – a melting pot of disparate investments, high operating costs, inefficient operations, duplication and disorganisation and leaders struggling to manage a diverse, unrelated portfolio of struggling business lines.
The Business Restructuring Team helps clients to reassess and implement a coherent strategy, structure and processes and develop the human resources to support such changes. This is about getting the business under control and back on the right track to achieve sustainable growth and success.
• Perform structural and operational diagnostics for clients through continuous interaction with the clients’ responsible staff
• Design corporate and organisational structures, policies and procedures on accounting, finance, human resource, internal audit, etc. for clients based on relevant diagnostic assessments
• Engage in debt restructuring (e.g. cash-flow projections, a proposed loan repayment rescheduling plan, etc.)
• Coordinate with other engagement teams to provide deliverables to clients
• Monitor project progress
• Perform other duties assigned.
• Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration. An MBA, CPA, or ACCA preferred.
• Experience: At least three years proven experience in investment, accounting, internal control, financial operations, financial due diligence and auditing at multinational companies or auditing firms.
• Knowledge: Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), Vietnamese Accounting Standards (“VAS”), risk management, and internal controls.
• Capabilities and skills:
o Ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks
o Ability to manage time efficiently
o Excellent attention to detail and diligent care on quality of work
o High sense of confidentiality
o Ability to work independently, and lead small teams focusing on particular work streams of the engagement project
o Ability to work cooperatively with team members
o Strong oral and written communication skills
o Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
o Eagerness to mentor junior staff
o Fluency in Vietnamese and English.
- 13th month salary and Performance bonus
- Premium healthcare plan
- 18 days of annual leave, 5 days of sick leave without doctor certificate, 2 public holidays by Firm
Nội dung chưa cập nhật