Địa chỉ: HCMC Office: 8th Fl., Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City; Hanoi Office: 16th Fl., Keangnam Hanoi Landmark 72, Pham Hung Road, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
We use our global leadership framework – PwC Professional – to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and in all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders. PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes: whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships
We are seeking candidates to join our IT/Cyber Risk unit as a Senior Associate in our Ho Chi Minh City office. The candidates will perform malware analysis services for our clients.
We provide an opportunity to grow in field of Information Security, your passion and favour is more important than many years of experiences in the area – we are going to teach you all necessary skills and let your talent grow.
Senior Associate proactively analyses security incidents related to malware and suspicious binaries to reduce the impact of security incidents and compromises. Also responsible for raising incident tickets and ensure timely escalation of incidents and reporting status of incident closures periodically. Required to work in shifts in an 24×7 environment, job requires extensive experience in event monitoring, incident analysis and use of tools like debugger and reverse proxy.
• Dynamic and Static Analysis of Malware Samples in Controlled Environment (Sandbox tool: Threatgrid, FireEye etc)
• Reverse engineering (IDA Pro, debugger, etc...)
• Ability to reverse engineer binaries of various types including: x86, x64, C, C++, .NET, and Delphi.
• Review, Research and test new attacker techniques, detection and remediation.
• Investigate and track cyber adversaries through Threat Intelligence.
• Capable of Python scripting to automate analysis and reverse engineering tasks
• Ability to analyze shellcode; packed and obfuscated code and the associated algorithms
Nice to have
- B.E in computer science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in malware analysis.
- Hands on experience in handling Sandboxing, PE Studio, debuggers, and dissemblers.
- Strong understanding of operating system and computer networking concepts.
- Security operations experience such as incident management, intrusion detection, and security event analysis.
- Self-motivation, excellent teamwork, commitment and confidence. We are looking for people who are able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive training and managing work responsibilities and client relationships.
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in an environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at PwC Vietnam.
- Traning Opportunity
- Laptop Provided
- Professional Environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật