Địa chỉ: 8th Floor, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
This job holder will be required to lead day to day Payroll Outsourcing Services to external clients. To maintain excellent execution of day-to-day operations duties, contributing to and implementing changes to meet the needs of the business and clients. The job holder is to provide service broader than data transactions – advice, knowledge of internal process impact, recognition of risks/mitigation;
• This job holder will be required to analyse client requirement relate to Payroll software and solution.
• To maintain excellent execution of day-to-day operations duties, contributing to and implementing changes to meet the needs of the business and clients.
• The job holder is to provide service broader than data transactions – advice, knowledge of internal process impact, recognition of risks/mitigation;
• Technical support
• Ensure adherence to established Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Validating data on reports / User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test reports
• Run testing on developed reporting dashboards
• Enter data for data-upload reporting
• Address and resolve 2nd tier escalations from client(s) on operational issues related to payroll, processing, banking and customer queries.
• Assist in troubleshooting users technical issues
• Training and support to the end users on different reports
• Assist in writing specification documents, change request summary, newsletters, training manuals, etc.
• Participate and support operational initiatives such as conducting research, coordinating of meetings, documentation, implementation support etc.
• Participate in projects implementation and support periodic reviews and process documentation.
• Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Certificate in IT
• Working experience in Payroll software (Cadena) is an advantage.
• Preferably in an outsourcing environment or have managed large employees’ payroll in a multi-national company.
• Possesses a strong sense of responsibility, positive disposition, initiative, high integrity and able to work under strict deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills, team player, yet able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Good command of English.
• Have a keen eye for details, highly organized with excellent follow-up skills.
• Flexible in working hours.
• Confident to speak to different groups and can make presentation independently with good presentation skills.
- Aon Insurance
- 13 month salary, performance bonus, comapany trip
- Best staff award
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hà Nội, Đà Nẵng, Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: Thỏa Thuận Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian tạm thời
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật