Địa chỉ: Tầng 3, tòa nhà Phương Nam, 157 Võ Thị Sáu, phường 6, quận 3, Tp.HCM
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 03-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
INNITY Vietnam, a member of INNITY Malaysia, is a leading Digital Marketing Solutions Provider in Vietnam. We rapidly expanding market marketing agency, offering high-end multichannel marketing solutions into blue chip clients. Due to consistent and rapid growth over the last few years, we are keen to further expand our excellent team and are looking to add a strong new business professional to their ranks. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong relevant experience to further their career within a winning environment.
You will be responsible for selling Digital Marketing projects to both new and existing customers using a consultative sales approach. You will also manage and develop existing client accounts. The position is focused on developing and closing new sales with strong, reputable agencies / direct clients. You will actively and successfully manage the sales process including lead generation, pitching credentials and solutions, capturing requirements and closing deals.
Keeping abreast of the digital marketing industry, you will gain a thorough understanding of client marketing objectives, including their ROI needs.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience selling digital marketing solutions, and more specifically CPC, CPA, to blue chip accounts. Need to have full understanding of the digital market place. Possess excellent knowledge of the digital marketing industry, and be comfortable speaking about multichannel techniques at length. Must be outstanding at presenting to, and engaging with new clients, and will show the ability to adapt and cross sell where required. Moreover, as a senior sales person within the business candidate will be expected to advise and develop junior members of the sales team where necessary.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels;
• Create, maintain and develop relationships with online clients;
• Make client visits and demonstrations when appropriate;
• Negotiate rates and maximize cross sell opportunities;
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions;
• Manage order information;
• Work closely with Media team and production house team to deliver a success Digital Marketing Campaign to our Clients;
• Managing your own pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is up to date;
• Creating your own client proposals, contracts and any other documentation;
• Responding to tender and information requests;
• Providing weekly reports to your line manager regarding your pipeline;
• Understand Sales, cost, Profit and loss of each Sales;
Bachelors degree is required, preferably in Business or Marketing.
If you are keen to be considered for the excellent opportunity, please send your updated CV to Mr. Nguyen An via VietnamWorks.
- Mức lương: thỏa thuận + thưởng cao theo thành tích và khả năng làm việc của ứng viên
- Chế độ du lịch nước ngoài hàng năm
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, thân thiện, ổn định lâu dài, nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định