Địa chỉ: 5&6 Fl., Capital Place Buidling, No.6 Thai Van Lung St, Dist. 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-05-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
1/ Fabric Tech Task:
- Work with Design team for seasonal raw material sourcing and development.
- Handle raw material quality approval which including test report review, risk assessment, appropriate mold trial if needed and collaborate with suppliers to set up final specification.
- Take care of seasonal lab dips + print development and approval, liaise with suppliers to resolve technical issues and make sure all approval can meet our internal standards/requirements.
- Review bulk dye lot submissions and test reports from suppliers to make sure all the raw material can meet our internal standards/requirements.
- Daily maintain and up-date internal system after raw material approval, lab dips/print development approval and bulk submission approval.
- Ensure that fabrics, colors and garment components are being regularly assessed against the required quality standards.
- Collaborate with Merchants, Procurement, Vendors and Suppliers establish and apply the regulatory standards of fabric performance and color control in production, including garments and components.
- Liaise with suppliers/vendors in production to provide technical advices and give direction for problem shooting.
- Visit and evaluate all new mills u/stand their capabilities in order to meet our business expectations in terms of quality, capacity, and cost.
- Re-visit and update the information of existing mills for improvements and enhancements in their factories.
- On-board potential and new suppliers to help them u/stand our standards/requirements, procedures, time calendar to make sure suppliers are able to meet our expectations throughout development stage to production.
- Assist in the technical development, pre-production and cataloguing of all fabrics and colors through to bulk production.
- Partner the technical operations of the Distribution Center Quality
- Control team on all issues regarding the quality of fabrics and color of all merchandise.
- Maintain a technical education of the latest techniques and methods available to the textile industry
- Take control of the submissions with responsibility for the interpretation and communication of all departmental laboratory testing
2/ Color Tech Task:
- Review/approve colors to ensure the color quality shipping to the customers is up to standard.
- Review colors on a daily basis, communicate with suppliers and the customer & provide coordination.
- Make commercial judgment on marginal situations.
- Ensure all colors shipping are consistent & up to customer’s standard.
- Ensure all suppliers clearly understand customer’s requirement.
- Keep track of all supplier submissions and progress & monitor to make sure colors can be approved in a designed time frame.
- Ability to interpret customer’s needs & communicate effectively & efficiently with all suppliers.
- Technical background of Textile dyeing & finishing and ability to “describe” colors
- Work with supplier to solve color matching problems e.g. flaring
- Pre-screen lab dips & bulk production submitted by the suppliers before sending to customer for approval.
- Follow up lab dip & bulk material submission status with the suppliers.
- Approve major trim components to ensure color matching are up to standard.
- Provide periodic update color charts for the customer and trims tracking reports for garment factories.
- Work with the customer to establish & develop color standards
• 5 years hands-on experience in handling shadeband, lab test report and etc.
• A technical education in either Color Chemistry or textile science to degree level or equivalent.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience of color matching and approval work.
• Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative, both independently and as part of a team.
• Previous experience of color quality control methods and procedures in a retail environment would be advantageous.
**An attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit your application with complete salary history to:
MGF Sourcing (Far East) Limited
5/F Capital Place, No.6 Thai Van Lung St, Dist. 1, HCMC
or e-mail: by Apply button on Vietnamworks at the end of page
**We regret to inform you that only short listed candidates will be notified.
- Premium health care plan for staff and family (spouse and children)
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian tạm thời
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định