Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 03-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 20 triệu - 30 triệu
1- Job Purpose
The role is to successfully create, align and document complex IT solution concepts for Product and Operations related requirements
a) Main Accountabilities
• Analyze and translate business requirements to system specification for complex IT programs and projects. System specifications include wireframes, use cases, UML, business process models.
• Ensure IT solutions are created, aligned and documented in time and in quality according to the business and IT program/project priorities.
• Provide proper analysis of impacts to the overall IT system landscape for business requirements/concepts.
• Drive requirements gathering and analysis activities on multiple complex business topics in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Act as the primary liaison to business as well as onsite or offshore development and test teams for the assigned projects.
• Make recommendations that drives continuous improvement and innovation leading to ease of use for internal and/or external customers as well as leading to effective and efficient processes in operations.
• Develop and facilitate best practices in a global DHL eCommerce IT team.
• Provide Quality Assurance for newly developed solutions and coordinate User Acceptance.
• Support deployment and post-launch maintenance/enhancement.
b) Finance & Projects
• All Business Functions (Commercial, Products, Operations, Marketing, Finance), Global, Regional and Country Business Teams
c) People Management
• Responsible for work-stream team(s) in IT Programs/Projects
1- Divisional Experience
• Experience in DPDHL Group of Companies will be advantageous.
2- Functional Experience
• At least 3-5 years in of experience in business IT, preferably in e-Commerce or related domain, with proven experience with software development life cycle, especially requirements management practices.
• Demonstrated facilitation skills, with proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
• Familiarity with OOAD and UML will be advantageous.
• Highly energetic, self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to work independently, in a distributed team environment.
• Must be very detail-oriented and possess the ability to exercise independent judgment, work independently with limited supervision.
• Strong orientation towards agile concepts and lean development.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Experienced with tool sets for release management, requirements management, quality management and defect tracking.
• Willing to travel internationally
3- Geographical Experience
• Experience as a Regional Role (Asia Pacific) will be advantageous.
4- Education / Qualification / Certification Requirements
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or related fields
5- Language Requirements
• Any other second language
- Health insurance and social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional trained by experts
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật