Địa chỉ: 7th floor, Han Viet Tower, 203 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 14-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
In this role you will be part of an agile development team, that maintains and develops our core systems to service clients all around the world. The core system includes a customized ERP system at heart and many surrounding applications, back-end services and our own API to integrate with external systems – all of which are functioning 24x7 and supported by global teams in 5 different international locations.
As a Senior Software Developer your areas of responsibility will range from automating internal manual processes for better efficiency, to developing new features or applications to support new product launches, or making an integration with clients or external systems.
Our development team uses Scrum and loves high quality code by exercising code review, automated test and deployment in all projects. You will be working with international colleagues on daily basis as we have development teams in Europe and Vietnam.
Your primary work place will be in Hanoi, Vietnam, but travelling to our offices in Europe will be a part of your job. The primary working language is English.
• Working with Product Owner to clarify task requirement.
• Participating in the development including coding, testing, unit-testing and code reviewing.
• Trouble shooting system issues and analyze errors for root causes and propose solution.
• Deploying bug fixes and feature releases.
• Must be highly experienced developer, having minimum of 8 years professional experience. A proven track record with international organizations or studying is desirable.
• Proven skills in creating scalable and resilient software designs.
• Ability to follow established architectural guidelines for both design and implementation.
• Experienced with utilising standard design patterns.
• Experienced with system integrations and APIs.
• Having worked with Microservices would be an advantage.
• Must be used to working with (and enjoy) Test Automation, Scrum.
• Current technologies in used include Java enterprise applications, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Amazon Webservices, Groovy and Grails. The more you know the better; otherwise we can help to bridge the gaps.
• Self-motivated with good team skills. Enthusiastic and interested in learning and applying new technologies.
• Fluent communication in English, both written and verbal.
• Competitive salary with up to 14 months of salary, and review once a year
• International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
• Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: Summer trip, team building, Football, English…)
• Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
• AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members
• Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours
• Working time: 5 days per week (from Monday to Friday). 12 days annual leave
• Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits
• And many other benefits, lets join us to discover!
- AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members
- Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense
- Working time: 5 days per week (from Monday to Friday). 12 days annual leave
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định