Địa chỉ: 4th-5th Floor, 617-621 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 12-10-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Work location: 4th-5th Floor, 617 – 621 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Saigon, VN
Job title: Graphic Designer
Department: Graphic Design
The Color Club is looking for amazing team members for the position of Senior Layout Graphic Designer. We are looking for members who are open minded, willing to learn and have expertise in Graphic Design. We provide an international working environment with a nice office and many other benefits.
- Create layouts for Danish Catalogues, Magazines, Brochures, feature stories, and marketing materials.
- Follow the style & rules of the brands but flexible in different layouts to create the attraction for the viewers and improve the brand’s image.
- Ensure graphic consistency and accuracy across the entire magazine.
- Collaborate with executive art director, editor, and writers.
- Assist with production and design of all collateral pieces.
- Work as a member in a team, but responsible for a certain amount of layouts/pages.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Quickly adapt different styles for different clients.
- Quickly catch the style of magazines, catalogues, brochures…
- Follow the team’s workflow and willing to support other team members.
- Understand and experience with grid layout.
- Have a good sense of art in color using, space solving, element positioning, typography…
- Other skills: branding design, digital publishing, interactive PDF
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Colleges Degree or above.
- MUST: Adobe Indesign CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC.
- After Effect or Premiere is a PLUS.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- You are willing to work in a hectic 2 shift-working environment (7:00am - 3:30pm, 3:30pm - 11:00pm). Shifts will be rotated weekly.
- Required language: English (office communication, reading client’s brief, internal & external business email).
- Open-minded, willing to learn & proactive, can work independently as well as in a team.
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance
- Annual leaves: 14 days/year. Increase 1 day after 1 year
- Overtime: x1.5, x2. x3 according to labor law
- Monthly birthday party
- Free coffee/tea
- Happy Friday with fruits/snacks
- Free lunch/Dinner together at company
- Stable career
- International & professional working environment
- Cool office
- Company trip / outdoor meeting / movie night / etc.
- Training and working with international clients
JOINING US ON OUR JOURNEY!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV (English) and portfolio via VietnamWorks.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Annual leaves / Insurance
- Company trip / Team building activities / Meal & Snack
- Multicultural, international & professional working environment / Cool office / Stable career
Nội dung chưa cập nhật