Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 10 triệu - 15 triệu
Provide full-spectrum HRBP & Operations support to teammates in Vietnam and Indonesia offices. Work closely with HR Manager to support corporate policies, procedures and programs execution in Vietnam and Indonesia office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as peer consultant to teammates at VN/INDO office and HR Business Partner to local Footwear/QA leaders
• Support HR Manager in corporate exercises including but not limited to performance management, salary/bonus review, talent review, budget, etc.
• Draft and maintain all employee documentations: offer letters, contracts or any other letters/agreements with employees
• Work with HR Manager to ensure accurate and timely payroll execution.
• Implement on-boarding program for local teammates
• Drive the implementation of training initiatives in VN/INDO office
• Schedule/ conduct exit interviews and analyze data and make recommendations for continuous improvement and corrective measures
• Partner with hiring managers to complete job descriptions and specifications, work closely with APAC TA team to ensure talent fulfillment in timely manner
• Use judgment and knowledge of HR organization, policies, process and systems to handle issues independently or redirect client to other HR functions, as appropriate
• Performs local HR administration tasks including but not limited to Expatriate administrations, local finance operations tasks, etc.
• Bachelor Degree with 5+ years’ HR Generalist or HRBP experience, ideally gained from a multinational organization
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, proficiency with Visio and ADP is highly preferred
• Good communication skills in written and oral English
• Detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• A true team player with positive attitude
• Able to accommodate and deal with changes
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
• A track record of providing robust HR support in a high-growth, dynamic operating environment
- Competitive salary; rewarding initiative and creativity.
- Work in multi culture work enviroment in the global company.
- Training opportunities.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hà Nội, Đà Nẵng, Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: Thỏa Thuận Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian tạm thời
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật